Stronger Than You Give Yourself Credit For: Two:

The Nurse came in, & she made sure that Danny was further comfortable, & Steve has everything that he needs for the night

The Nurse came in, & she made sure that Danny was further comfortable, & Steve has everything that he needs for the night. Then, She left them to their privacy. Steve could help it, He had to check on his handsome blond lover. The Navy Former Seal was concerned about his boyfriend, & hopes that he will wake up soon.

Once, He saw that Danny was okay, Steve went back to his bed, that the nurse made up for him, He won't be to really relax, til Danny is out of the woods. He fell asleep once he felt that Danny was asleep, & comfortable. He felt a little bit relaxed, ever since the ordeal had happened, & they found out what is wrong with his blond lover.

The Next Morning, Danny woke up, & he was feeling a little bit better after the terrible ordeal that he went through, The Blond smiled, as he found the love of his life at his bedside, He cleared his throat, & said coarsely, as he winced, "Hey, Baby", which woke Steve up immediately. The Former Seal smiled at him in response, with the biggest smile ever.

"Hey, Love, How are you feeling ?, You scared us, Especially me", Steve said, as he leans for a kiss, The Blond kissed him, & apologized, "I am sorry, Baby, I know you worry sometimes, But, I will be fine", he insisted, as they embraced each other. Steve made sure that he was comfortable.

"Is there anything that I can get for you ?", The Five-O Commander asked, as he was staring into the most beautiful blue eyes, that he ever saw.  "No, Just stay at my side, As long as you can", The Blond requested with a smile. "That I can do, Baby". He sat down, & gave his full attention to his husband. Danny knew that he had awhile, but he is grateful for another chance at life, & enjoying it with Steve.

He relaxed for the first time in a long time, He knew that he has to take better care of himself, Cause he has family that are counting on him. Danny just felt loved at the moment, & he wouldn't change it for anything in the world, cause it made him who he is. The Loudmouth Detective was relaxed, as he fell asleep in Steve's arms.

Steve felt lucky, cause his Danno is okay, & safe in his arms, The Five-O Commander knew that it was not over yet, He will be at his husband's side, til he recovers. The Hunky Brunette knew that he is very lucky, & will not take it for granted. He will be grateful forever, & owe God forever. He kissed the blond, who suggested in contentment, as a response.

While, Danny was sleeping, Steve went to update the others, as part of the phone calls, that he needed to make. They were all glad to hear that he is awake, & well, They promised to come up later, & visit later. He called Rachel, & the kids, She told him that she will be there after lunch. Right now, He just wants to be near his lover, so he went back inside.