I'll make it up to you / Stop being a baby!!

Hey guys!! I’m back!! Once again I need your input and suggestions!!As I said before I’m not sure where I’m going with the story and need suggestions and feedback! So..um... here we go!!

~Angel

( Ray’s POV)

On the whole ride home Valentina and I argued. Apparently I never do “ nice things” for her. As soon as we got home she stormed off into her room. I followed her and she slammed the door in my face. Here we go with the silent treatment.

Ray: Baby open up!

Tina: NO!! GO AWAY!!

Ray: (Sighs) I’m not leaving until you open the door!!

Tina: (Silent)

Ray: Fine. I’ll wait here then. (Sits down with his back facing the door)

Tina: (Sighs and cries as she sits on the opposite side of the door)

10 minutes later...

Ray: Baby you’re right and I’m sorry... Please let me in.. I’ll make it up to you! I promise..

After a while of waiting I began to go to the living room.

Tina: I forgive you...But I’m still mad a little bit.

Ray: (Hugs her) I’ll take it. ( Lifts her chin) I love you.

I pulled her face to mine and held on while we kissed. I felt sparks flying everywhere and I knew she felt them too. When I finally pulled away she smiled at me.

Tina: I can’t stay mad at you when you do that.

I smiled and held her hand as I walked her to the living room where everyone was relaxing. Prodigy was yelling at Roc for cheating and Princeton and Latrice were snuggled up on the couch talking. I love my family and I’m glad to have them. I smiled as I watched all of them laughing. I sat on the floor next to Valentina. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she quickly pecked my lips and returned her attention to the game Prod and Roc were playing.

Tina: Roc you are totally cheating!

Prod: I told you!!! I win now because you are a cheater and I have a witness!

Roc: I’m not cheating! You guys are just mad because I’m the best player ever!! ( Does a little dance) So no, Prod you don’t win just because you are a hater and you have your troop of hating haters!!!

Princeton: Hating haters? Isn’t that a little repetitive? You seriously couldn’t come up with anything better? I mean, I could understand if you said ( Gets cut off) -

Roc: (Throws a pillow at Princeton) Shut up!

Prince: I’ll give you to the count of ( looks at watch) zero to run! Ready?... ZERO!! ( Jumps up and chases after Roc who is already in the kitchen. He slowly walks around the island and tries to get at Roc.)

Roc: Nanana boo boo!! Princeton smells like poo poo!!

Prince: What are you five?!? (Climbs over the island and jumps on Roc)

Roc: AHHH!! HELP ME!!

Latrice: Nope! You brought that upon yourself!!

Everyone nods in agreement and laughs as Roc is trying to get Princeton off of him. Princeton finally gets off of him and Roc looks a mess!

Prince: And I don’t EVER wanna have this conversation AGAIN!! ( A/N: Does anyone remember that from ‘Bringing Down the House’? It’s the fighting scene and that is my favorite part!)

Latrice: Yeah! Don’t mess with my baby!! (Pulls Princeton into a kiss)

Roc: Forget y’all then...I’m going to bed. ( Goes upstairs to his room and slams the door)

Prince: Don’t be such a big baby!!! ( He shouted up the stairs)

Prod: Well who wants to get beaten in a game of Black Ops? 

Ray: Um... I think you mean who WANTS to beat YOU in a game Black Ops!!

Prod: Is that a challenge?

Ray: Heck yeah!!

I ran over to the game console and chose my weapon.

Ray: Prepare to die!!!

Tina: You shouldn’t have done that!! We all know Ray is the best player in that game!!

Prod: We’ll see about that!!

Latrice & Princeton: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Roc: SHUT UP!! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO ERASE SOME TERRIFYING MEMORIES!!

We all look at each other and bust out laughing!!

Can you guys please vote and comment? I know you weren’t lazy enough to read the chapter but you don’t leave a comment!?!?! That hurts right here ( points to heart) !! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave some suggestions on what you think should happen!! 

~ Angel