No....She's dead

5 weeks later

It's been 5 weeks since I left school. I miss my friends. I haven't got to see them because of work and after work i've been looking after my sister. I've also been getting beaten a lot the past few weeks and every punch; slap and kick he gives me, the pain gets worse...

Anyway, i not long finished work, now I'm giving my sister her medicine.

Me: I'm gonna go out tonight

Sooyung: Alright, I'lll see you tomorrow

I left her room and went into mine to get ready. I got my duffle bag and put all of my spray paints in. The past couple of days I've been doing graffiti in an abandoned place. I went dowstairs slowly and quietly in case my dad is downstairs.

I made it to the door and ran to my spot. I got my spray paints out and started to do graffiti.

As i was spraying the wall I heard 6 voices. I was curious of where they were coming from because no one knew where this place was except me. I went to see who it is and I saw 6 boys.

Me: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Suga: We don't need to answer to you

I got angry because they are invading my privacy. I took a step forward and they took a step back. My friends did say that I was intimidating.

Me: I said who are you and what are you doing here

RM: W-we're B-B-BTS and I'm R-RM, and they are J-Jin, Jimin, S-Suga, Jungkook and J-Hope and we're here to g-graffiti

They all looked scared. I smirked.

Me: How did you find this place? I'm the only person that knows of this place.

Jin: We were walking through the streets until we saw a door and we were curious so we walked in

Me: How did you open the door? I locked it after i came in

Jimin: I-I picked the lock

These guys are trespassing. I got angry.

Me: WHAT? Why are you trespassing?

I took two step forwards and they took two steps back until they hit the wall.

Jungkook: We're sorry. We didn't know anyone owned this place.

I laughed. They were all schocked and confused.

Me: You should've seen your faces. Haha. You were so scared. Yeah my dad owned this place until my mom died, after that he shut it down

RM: Well you are scary and intimidating when you're angry and we're sorry for your loss

Everyone nodded at the statement.

Me: Kamshamnida. You are welcome here. I can see us becoming friends. But I only allow you guys here

They all nodded and we all started to spray paint the wall.

1 Hour Later

We decided that we should stop for tonight. We left and I went to get 6 keys for the guys. When I gave it to them we went our separate ways.

The next day

I was on my bed sleeping until I shot my eyes open realising that my alarm didn't go off and that I was late for work. I quickly did my morning routine and went downstairs and grabbed and apple. I went into the living room and saw dad.

Me: Morning dad. I'm gonna be late for work. Can you give Sooyung her medicne?

My dad looked up and walked towards me. He raised his hand and punched me in the face and kicked me in the stomach.

Dad: Use your manners boy

I nodded.

Me: Sorry dad. Bye dad.

I left the house and walked to work. While I was walking, I cried.

Time Skip

I walked back home and went inside. I went into the kitchen to get the medicine. I walked upstairs and went into Sooyung's room. She was sleeping. I put the medicine on the desk and went to wake her up.

Me: Sooyung

She didn't wake up. I shook her but she didn't wake up.

Me: Noona wake up you need to take your medicine

But again she didn't wake up. My throat started to tighten and I started to cry. I was scared. I wasn't ready to lose her. She is the only one that cares about me.

Me: NOONA!!!!

I cried really bad. I ran out of her room and downstairs. I ran to my dad and punched him in his face.

Me: WHAT THE HELL DAD? YOUR AN IDIOT AND PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A DAD. WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE HER HER MEDICINE NOW SHE'S NOT WAKING UP

I said all of that while punching him. I ran back up stairs and called the ambulance.

Me: My sister's not waking up. Please I need help. Please come quick.