24

harry styles as dean

---

I looked through my Snapchat stories as I lay in bed, my head aching even though I wasn't hungover. My head ached from the copious amounts of tears I had cried in the past thirty six hours. My hotel room was rearranged due to how much I cried last night, and I was currently cuddled up on the couch with a pillow in the fetal position.

One of the official Snapchat stories came up that was called The Weekly Rundown and I clicked onto it as it showed a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio, who I loved. The first video lasted not long, until the second segment of the show started.

"It's a sad, sad day in Hollywood."

I rolled my eyes at the video and pressed the side of the screen to skip to the next ten second video, when a photo of myself appeared. I instantly went back to the first snap and sat up.

"Sources close to Tristan Dawson and Mae Parker and of course E! News have revealed that the couple did officially split Wednesday night after a heated argument at the singers L.A. home. We can confirm that for a few weeks everybody have been questioning if they were still together after our favorite couple hadn't been seen in public for over two weeks and for them, that is a crime."

The photo of me at the Spotlight series premiere floated across the screen. In the photo I was standing by Tristan's side where I was looking up at him and smiling, but he was just looking straight into the cameras view.

"Hearts have broken in Hollywood as the news emerged as they were voted everyone's favorite couple to get married eventually after the love story that developed last summer, and continued to blossom as they fell in love again in their television series Spotlight."

The video then changed to the first scene that we filmed on the edge of the jetty from the first episode. The way that I saw him look at me in that scene just made me want to cry all over again.

"Sources will sadly not confirm what the breakup was about, but we do understand that they were having some serious issues prior to Wednesday night. We can sadly say with a heavy heart that love is dead now that our favorite couple is now not together."

The screen changed to a photo of the two of us at the beach when we were on the brinks of getting together.

"Now for all you diehard fans of Spotlight out there, we have no idea what the future holds for the show. So far we all know that everyone has signed on for another season except for Tristan himself, which may mean he is either not signing on or he is taking his time to do so. Of course we will keep you all posted over the next few days or weeks, however long it may take."

I closed the app and cuddled further into my pillow when as if on cue, there was a knock on my door.

"I'm not home!" I sarcastically called from the couch.

"I know you are!" my publicist called back. "Just open the door." I climbed over to the door and let Alishia in, knowing that I would regret it as soon as she closed the door behind herself.

"We need to talk," she softly said and climbed onto my unmade duvet lying on the bed. She didn't bring any files or any of her cell phones, so it seemed she was coming to talk as friends.

"I don't know what to do Alishia," I cried.

"We have a few plans, it just depends which one you go with. Just remember if A doesn't work there's twenty five more letters," she smiled proudly at her witty joke.