John Murphy was standing in front of Harley, nearly close enough to touch with a small army of males behind him in support. Harley would have cornered him in the Sky Box and demand that he cleared her name, but the problem was, she never saw him leave his cell. Not once, not even on visitor day. "You!" She exclaimed, pointing at him. "You're the.. The dick that got me arrested!"

There was no forms of any regret on Murphy's face. Instead, his lips curled into a slow grin, as if Harley's accusation was a type of joke they'd laugh over. "You shouldn't have been there," he told her, as if it was somehow Harley's fault that he set the quarter's on fire.

"Wait, let's relax," Wells offered, holding his hands in between Harley and Murphy, like someone was bound to strike the other. Not that Harley would; she didn't advocate violence. "We're just trying to figure out where we are."

Wells was right. Harley's bone to pick with Murphy wasn't over just yet, she'd have much more to say later, but she also had some to be thankful for. She was alive, and on the ground, and she wouldn't have been if she wasn't there during the arson arresting. There was something more important to worry about now, and that was finding supplies they needed if they wanted to live any farther.

Not too far away, Bellamy called out. "We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" He snapped at them.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message!" Wells exclaimed, slowly walking forward as a group began to form around them, seemingly interested. "That has to be our first priority."

Beside Bellamy, Octavia snorted in disbelief. "Screw your father," she argued, challenging him. "What, you think you're in charge here?" She questioned rudely, glaring at Wells. "You and.." Octavia moved her gaze from him to Clarke. "Your little Princess?" Her voice grew hushed, yet threatening. Harley shuffled her feet, wanting to step back from the argument bound to break out.

Clarke stepped forward bravely. "Do you think we care who's in charge?" She asked the siblings. "We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be," she spoke urgently. "How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." Her gaze moved from Octavia and Bellamy to the delinquents, that had somehow began to split into two.

"I got a better idea," Bellamy countered, taking Harley by surprise. Did he not understand how serious this was? "You three go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change."

Not everyone on The Ark was equal. The privileged, the ones who usually lived in Alpha Station such as Harley were treated much more fairly than anyone else. Now that they were on Earth, the ones who weren't treated so equally wanted the higher title. Harley's chest stirred when the delinquents behind the siblings began agreeing with nods and with a loud "Yeah!" They were on the ground now. She thought The Ark's laws didn't matter to any of them anymore.

"You're not listening!" Wells recoiled, attempted to make them listen more urgently, more so Octavia and Bellamy than the other delinquents. "We all need to go!"

All of a sudden, Murphy pushed past Harley by nudging her aside and nearly making her tumble to shove Wells harshly. "Look at this!" Murphy boasted as Wells barely caught himself before he fell. "The Chancellor of Earth." The delinquents began laughing at his joke, except for Harley and Clarke who more so looked worried.

"Do you think that's funny?" Wells asked, calmly, but was definitely offended by it. Swiftly, Murphy used the back of his heel to kick Wells' in the ankle and knocking him over, making the boy cry out in pain.