Getting out (Stella carlin x reader)

I am  now coming to the end of my sentence at litchfield. In just three days I'll be a free woman once again. Broke and career-less but still free. There was only one problem; I still hadn't told my girlfriend, Stella Carlin.
Stella was everything I had ever wanted, everything I didn't know I needed. She's smart, stunning and protective but, unfortunately, she didn't take bad news too well. I didn't know how she would react, she might be angry, or upset, or hate me or break up with me... no, we're in love, everything will be okay, I'm sure of it.
"Stell, I need to talk to you." I said and upon noticing the colour drain out of her face I added "I'm not breaking up with you!" With that she let out a breath of laughter and replied "what do you want to talk about baby?" Her Australian accent making my heart break at the thought of leaving her in here without me.
"Well, I'll just get straight to it. I'm getting out stell. In three days." .... after a few moments, the silence became too loud and the air too thick. "Stella? Say something, please."
"Y/N," she said while reaching for my hand, her eyes focused on me, " I am so happy for you! This is amazing. You can get out and start a life and find a home and a job and maybe, if you still want it, maybe when I get out we can live that life together." A small tear trickled down my face, a tear of happiness and relief. I love this woman so much!
"Y/N" Stella's gentle hand came up to my face, wiping my tear away and then resting on my cheek. Her beautiful blue eyes hopeful and worried all at once.
"Stella, I'm so happy! I thought you'd be angry, that you might want to end this. I want more than anything to start a life with you, away from this place. I love you!" I tilted my face into her hand and placed a kiss there before throwing myself on to her, knocking us both back on to the thin, uncomfortable mattress. I kissed her again, soft and slow and full of love. Then again. And again. And again. By this point, we were both laughing and crying, all of our emotions blatant and out in the open.
"I love you too, y/n."