•Chapter 3

Analia Dakota Mosley-
Sunday, September 27

Analia Dakota Mosley-Sunday, September 27

•••

"It's been two weeks since the disappearance of 21 year old Tamia Anderson, Friends of Anderson says she was last seen at a downtown club two weeks ago. Friends said they never seen her again after that night. If you have any info please contact the number at the bottom of the screen, Thank you & have a wonderful evening."

"Wow that's crazy, people just going missing by the day." Ana mumbles to herself while folding her clothes..

It was Sunday evening & she decided to head downstairs to do some washing & drying, after all she had nothing else to do.

"Everyone should just be like me & stay in the house," She says quietly.

"Talking to yourself gets you a check every month,"

Immediately recognizing the deep voice she sighs while rolling her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Obviously to wash & dry my clothes ain't that what this room for?" He says, while walking to a washer & placing his basket down.

Not feeling like going back & forth with the strange man, Ana ignores him while neatly folding her dry clothes.

"Is that a wig?" He says after a few minutes of silence went past.

Frowning, Ana glances at him before placing the pants that she had folded into her basket.

"That's a very rude thing to ask a woman," She frowns, while putting her hands on her hips.

"Just asking, Cause I just seen you yesterday & you had black hair. Now yo shit yellow or whatever the fuck it is," He shrugs. 

Shaking her head at how blunt & ignorant the dude was, she places her attention back on folding her clothes

"Yes it's a wig," Ana mumbles.

"Oh you must be one of them bald bitches,"

"Excuse me?" She glares at him.

Laughing, he carelessly shrugs his shoulders while placing his attention onto the tv that they had set up in the wash room.

"I'm definitely not bald headed."