•Chapter 2

Hello hello, I know i've been gone for a good lil minute but i've been busy with things. & also, Wattpad has been tripping. Have y'all noticed? Or is that just my phone? 🤨 Anyways, I've been getting messages asking me if i'm gonna update Existing soon, and to answer that question.. No I am not.. I don't know when I will be updating that book, I really haven't been focusing on that Idky. I'll update that soon, but not too soon. Also i'm gonna be working on this book more too, I really wanna continue because I have a lot of ideas for it. I am gonna be writing this in third person from now on, it's easier that way. That's all, you may continue on with the story. 😙
**********************************************

Analia Dakota Mosley-
Location: Walmart
Date: Saturday, September 12 2015 - 6:14pm

Analia Dakota Mosley- Location: Walmart Date: Saturday, September 12 2015 - 6:14pm

••

"I'm leaving Paul." Ana says to her manager as she clocks out on the computer.

"Alright, see you tomorrow Ana," He nods.

Grabbing her bag she walks out of the crowded store & into the parking lot walking straight to the bus stop while waiting patiently for the next bus to arrive. Plugging in her earbuds, Daniel Ceaser's 'Japanese Denim' immediately starts blaring through the little speakers. Sighing, she rests her head on the back of the bench while closing her eyes to block away the sun that was slowly but surely starting to go down.

Tired was an understatement. Ana had been working since 9 dealing with moody & confused customers and all she wanted to do was to get home, take a long hot shower & sleep the rest of her day away.

"Wassup ma?" A short darkskin boy says while tapping her shoulder & sitting beside her on the bench.

"Hello," She mumbles taking her earbuds out.

"I couldn't help but notice such a beautiful woman like yourself sitting over here all alone." He smiles at her making her grimace.

His teeth was yellow, and some had brown lines on them.

"Yeah.." She mumbles.

"You just so fine ma, I had to come speak to you."

And that was true, the boy's name was Darryl & when he first laid eyes on Ana he just knew he had to talk to her. Her beauty captivated him, well Ana's beauty captivated everyone.

After all Ana was 5'5 with her sun kissed skin, and her full plump lips, and her braces that were on her straight white teeth. & let's not forget her slim, coke bottle shape. Everywhere she went guys tried to get with her.