"Jihee.."

"Go, go. I'll cover up for you." She said pushing me out as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the office.

------

I rang the bell and waited nervously.

"Who is it..?" The sudden voice made me jump.

"Yoo-yoona," I stammered while pressing the button on the intercom next to the door.

I waited for a reply but instead heard the door click open and saw Yoongi step out.

"Why are you here?" His tone so cold that it could make me shiver.

"I-I..Jin...?" I stammered again. I don't even know why I was so nervous.

"Hyung, let her come in at least! Yoona come in!" A voice called out from inside the apartment. Yoongi didn't move away so I made my way around him and squished myself into the apartment. I felt his eyes on my back, following me.

"Hoseok, hi! How are you?"

"Hi, Yoona! Third door on the right, down that hallway." Hoseok pointed to a dimly lit hallway while giving me an understanding smile.

"That's my room too, you know. What if I don't want her going in there?" I immediately stopped on hearing the brusque words.

"Hyung! It's not her fault and you know it. Yoona, don't listen to him. Third door on the right." Hoseok said, placing his hand my shoulder, gently guiding me towards the hallway.

I didn't look back at Yoongi and quickly made my way down the hallway. I knocked a couple of times on the door and went in when I heard a faint "Come in".

The room was pitch dark except for a night light glowing dimly near the bed. My eyes soon adjusted to the darkness and I could see the silhouette of a body lying on the bed.

"Jin..?" I called out softly not sure if he was pretending to sleep because I had just heard him when I knocked. I slightly tapped, what I assumed was the shoulder, under the blanket.

A hand reached out and caught my hand."Hyung!! I told you not to wake me up!" I almost shrieked in surprise when I saw a sleepy Jimin, pop out from under the blanket, muttering with his eyes still closed. "You should have just slept when I told you to. Yah! Move! Jin hyung needs to sleep too!"

I did not expect to hear two separate groans in protest to being kicked and shoved by Jimin. Jimin, still half asleep, pulled me down by the hand he was still holding and I almost landed on him.

"Woah! Woah! Jimin, let go!" I felt Jin's hands wrap around my waist and pull me back against him before I lost my balance and fell over.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked, his lips dangerously close to my ears. "Yoona?"

I nodded my head vigorously realizing that I hadn't answered him.

"I think it's best if we leave them alone unless you want to join their little slumber party." I felt his breath on the back of my neck as he chuckled.

"Huh..ah..no!" I whispered not wanting to wake Jimin and the other two, whoever they were and I also wanted to quickly leave as Jin's proximity was making me feel...

"Let's go." I felt Jin take my hand and guide me out of the room, not letting me finish my thought.

Once we made it out of the room, Jin let go of my hand and apologized. "Sorry, we can't talk in there. The younger ones invaded my room murmuring something about making sure I don't leave and then quickly dozed off."

As we walked back towards the living room, I saw Hoseok and Yoongi and immediately took a U-turn and walked right into Jin while simultaneously stepping on his foot.

"Oowww! Yoona!!" Jin screamed hopping on his right leg while holding his injured left foot in his hands. I was wearing my boots while he was barefoot. I couldn't blame him for screaming like he did.

"Shit! I am so sorry!! Shit!" I apologized as he hopped all the way to the couch and sat down next to Yoongi and Hoseok who were just enjoying the entire show. His eyes had teared up in pain.

"Why would you turn back like that without warning?"

"I think she was running away from Yoongi hyung," Hoseok said trying very hard to not laugh but failing miserably.

I looked up to see a very unamused Yoongi staring at me. I could feel my face turning red and immediately turned towards Jin. "Is he staring at me?" I whispered to Jin.

"Yeah..why?" Jin, whispered back, looking at me like I had gone crazy. 

"I think he hates me!"

"Eh? Why would Yoongi hate you?" He asked in his normal voice while questioning Yoongi with his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung blames her for what you did," Hoseok chuckled in response. He was having way too much fun in making me uncomfortable. I shot daggers at him with my eyes and he burst out laughing in response.

"Yoongi! We already spoke about this. It's not her fault. You are just jealous that I told her before I told you." I was shocked at hearing Jin tease Yoongi. I expected Yoongi to snap at him but he just huffed an inaudible 'whatever' in return and left the room. As soon as Yoongi left, I threw a pillow at Hosoek, who burst out laughing as it hit him square in the chest.

"I am going to leave you two. Have fun!" He said, leaving Jin and me alone.

"Jin, why is everyone so relaxed..?" I asked the question that had been nagging me since I stepped in. I had expected an extremely tense atmosphere but everything seemed normal.

"Because I finally told them that I am leaving." Jin smiled.

What...?

---------

A/N:

Hi, you wonderful, beautiful person! 

This must be the longest chapter I have written to date. I just wanted to lighten up the mood a little.

Before this chapter, I was sure I had a good number of chapters left in this story but now I don't think I should take too long.

But then again this story has turned out to be nothing close to my initial idea. No one knows where this story is going! *Help*

I am on a little updating spree because I want to finish this story before I go on a break for my exams. Hopefully, it gets done in time.

So.. bye!

----