Re-Applying

This is kind of short and I'm sorry. It's like, 1:52 a.m so I don't even know what I'm doing :'). Anyways, hope you like it! Also, Redeemed! Daniel is a bit shy! :p

- • Daniel's P.O.V • -

"Alright.." I thought to myself, "I have went to therapy for almost a year now and I need a new job..I can't go back to my insane ways of being a cultist.." I shiver as I recall horrible memories of murdering and sacrificing. I take a deep breath and relax a bit. "I want to re-apply for Camp Campbell but I'm not sure if they are willing to accept me due to what I have done...Maybe David will understand?" I ponder at my thought and decided to call Camp Campbell's contact.

I begin to sweat, I'm nervous. "Why am I so sweaty? Get a hold of yourself Daniel! It's fine, you're okay." I tell myself. The phone answers and I hear an energetic male voice start to speak. David.. "Hello, this is Camp Campbell- I mean, Camp Camp's registration number! My name is David,how can I help you? Are you signing up your child for camp?" Said David. I gulp and begin to speak "H-Hello David! It is me, Daniel. N-Now, I know you may be a bit uneasy but I would like to r-re-apply as a counselor at Camp Camp." Gosh, why am I stuttering? I continue to say "I have gone to therapy for about almost a year and I have changed in a positive way. I understand if you feel too uncomfortable to give me another chance.." I look down and the phone is silent. I begin to worry.

After 5 seconds of silence, I hear David respond "That's AWESOME Daniel! I'm so glad you have changed your perspective and ways of the world! Of course you can re-apply, come on down!" I couldn't believe it.. "O-Okay!" I replied "I will be there in a few!" I hang up the phone and wipe my sweat. I get ready and start to calm myself. I take my pills and head out to my car.

- • David's P.O.V • -

"By golly, this was exciting! I couldn't wait to see how Daniel is now!" I say aloud. Gwen turns her head to me and says "What? David, please don't fucking tell me you re-hired Daniel. You know what happened last time. Even with Jen!" I reply "Don't worry Gwen! Daniel has informed me that he has gone to therapy and changed in positive matter and if you don't believe me, see for yourself."

Both of us look out the window and Daniel is here! Gwen just shakes her head and reads her book. I open the door and greet Daniel with a handshake. He seems a bit, nervous? I say "Good to see you again Daniel! How have you been?" while smiling brightly. He replies "It's been difficult but I'm okay now!" Boy, his hands sure are sweaty. I ask him "Daniel, are you nervous at the moment?" I lean close to him while squinting my eyes a bit. Daniel looks around and nods a bit while sweating more. He says "I'm just n-nervous I'm going to screw up a-again.." while he rubs his arm. I pat him on the back and reassure him "I think you will be fantastic this time! Don't worry about it friend, I will help you!" I look at him and he smiles a bit. I look out from a far and see the campers coming towards us.

Time to reintroduce Daniel!