seventeen

After being with Dean for a month or two on the road, I decided it was time to head back home to Ohio. Nobody wanted me to leave, but I feel it is the right decision.

I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed all my bags, heading downstairs toward the hotel lobby. There wasn't any events going on today so most of the superstars were in the same hotel.

I met Dean and Renee in the lobby and he put all my bags in the car. I hugged Renee, "I'm gonna miss having you around." She said giving me a sad smile.

"I'm just a bit homesick. I wanna go back to my apartment for a while, get some work done. I promise to see you guys soon." I said as Dean approached us with the car keys in his hand.

"Ready to go Lauren?" He asked wrapping an arm around his wife's shoulders.

"Have you seen Seth? Or heard from him?" I asked looking around at the almost empty lobby.

They both shook their head and I sighed. "Alright then. Let's go."

Ever since I told Seth I wanted to go back home, he has been pretty upset about it. I mean we aren't officially together but we act like most couples do... I figured he would at least come and say goodbye.

I hugged Renee one last time and me and Dean walked to our rental car. Before I got in I heard my name being called. "Lauren wait!"

Seth was running toward us, he looked frantic. "I didn't know you were already leaving."

"Yeah my flight leaves in an hour or so." I said looking over to my brother who was extremely annoyed.

"I just wanted to say bye, and tell you that I'm gonna miss you." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug. I returned the hug and looked up at him.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"Sis we gotta go." Dean said gently pulling my arm. I stepped back and looked up to Seth. The sad look on his face broke my heart, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss to my lips.

"I'll see ya."

"Yeah, goodbye Seth." I said pressing one more soft kiss to his lips. I took one last look at him and climbed into the car with Dean.

We drove off, leaving Seth standing there watching us with a sad expression in his eyes.