twelve

When I woke up, the pounding in my head was unreal. I sat up slowly trying not to puke everywhere. There was a water and two painkillers on the bed side table. I took them and then I heard the bathroom door open.

Seth walked out and looked over at me. "Good morning, how do you feel?"

"Like my head is about to explode. What happened?"

Seth came and sat down next to me. He handed me my phone and I turned it on seeing almost a hundred messages from Dean.

"Do you not remember?"

"I remember getting in a fight with Dean, then going to the bar but that's it."

Seth chuckled, "yeah well no one knew where you went. I found you at a bad shit faced drunk. Brought you back earlier this morning."

I signed at ran a hand through my messy hair. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean t-"

"Hey Lauren, it's okay. But I think you should talk to your brother."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got myself showered and changed I went over to Dean and Renee's room. I knocked once and it opened within seconds. Dean grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Are you fucking insane Lauren? Why'd you run off last night?" He asked letting go of me so I could join him in his hotel room.

"I'm sorry. I was just upset over everything." I said sitting down at the edge of his bed.

"I almost killed the god damn police Lauren!"

"I'm sorry alright! I don't wanna fight with you anymore!" Tears started to trickle in my eyes and that's when I saw Dean's anger subside.

"How'd you even get home last night?" Dean asked softly.

"Seth found me at a bar and brought me back to my hotel room." I answered. It was silent between us, finally Dean sighed.

"I still don't like Rollins, and I sure as hell don't like him around you. But I'm not gonna forbid you from being friends or whatever with him."

I lifted my head, wiping my tears away. "Really?"

"But if he hurts you, I'm fucking him up."

I laughed and stood up, throwing my arms around him. "Thank you Dean. I love you."

"I love you too sis."