eleven

laurenambrose: nothing a little champagne can't fix😛45,420 likesComments are disabled

45,420 likes
Comments are disabled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how many drinks I've had. I just know I was feeling the buzz from it all. As the night went on I walked down the street of the town I don't remember the name of and found a bar to go into.

The alcohol was running through my veins making my whole body sway to the crappy music that was being played. I asked the bartender to give me some more shots when someone slid into the spot next to me.

"Rough night?" The man asked looking me up and down.

The man had long hair, kinda like Seth's but it was brown. He was really tall and smelt like smoke. I couldn't make out his facial features because my head was spinning but for the most part he's pretty cute.

"Pretty much." I said downing the drink from my shot glass. My phone And kept vibrating so I pulled it out from my back pocket.

3 missed text messages from Deanie💞
Missed text message from sissy in law
7 missed calls from Deanie💞
5 missed calls from sissy in law
Missed call from Nikki Bella🤑

I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone, shoving it back in my pocket. "I'm Derek, by the way."

"Lauren."

"So if you don't mind me asking, what is a pretty girl like you doing in a bar by yourself this late?" He asked taking a sip of his beer.

"My brother and I got into a fight. So I got up and told myself I'm gonna get a drink. So that's what I did." I said looking around at all the drunken bodies moving all around the place.

"Your brother sounds like an asshole."

"He is."

"Well." Derek said ordering us two shots. "Here's to letting loose and having fun without asshole brothers."

I giggled and put the glass to my lips, throwing my head back. The drink burned my throat but I smiled anyway and kept talking to the man sitting by me....

Derek kept buying me drinks and I was starting to feel pretty sick. "Here baby, this one is really gonna give you a kick." He said handing me yet another shot glass filled with something red this time.

"N-no I don't feels good." I slurred laying my head down on the bar.

"Oh come on, one more."

"I said no!" I yelled trying to stand up but actually falling out of my stool and onto the floor.

"Lauren get up and drink with me." He sneered in my ear as he sat me back down onto the stool I was just on.

"I'm done drinking, I wanna go home." I said barley able to keep my eyes open.

Derek got this angry look on his face and slammed his fist down making me flinch.

"Lauren!" Someone called out to me making me turn my head. Seth ran over to me pressing his hand against my back. "We've been looking everywhere for you. You scared the shit out of everyone."

"Seth." I smiled and cupped his cheek.

I don't remember how but eventually I made it into Seth's car. He buckled me in and went to the drivers side. "Dean was worried Lauren. He called everyone trying to find you. Hell he called me."

"Good, he deserved it." I mumbled laying back in my seat and looking over to Seth. "Were you worried about me?"

"You shouldn't have done that. You could've gotten hurt." Seth sighed and we pulled into the hotel. He parked the car and looked over at me.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Seth got out of the car and helped me stand up. As I did I felt everything I had to drink tonight coming back up. I looked away from Seth and puked all in the grass. Seth held my hair back and once I was finished I felt tears in my eyes.

"Please don't tell Dean. He is gonna be so mad at me." I cried and we walked into the hotel. We went up in the elevator and to the floor we stayed on.

Seth took the key out from my back pocket and opened the door. He helped me over to the bed and tucked me in. "Get some rest Lauren." He said softly moving the hair away from my face.

"Stay." I whispered. "Stay with me please."

Seth looked down at me then went over to the other side, getting under the covers next to me. I turned on my side and cuddled up next to his chest, instantly falling asleep.