chapter 1 reincarnation

A child was born in the modern world where his parents were abusive. He didn't even have a name. He was mature in his life, when he was hungry he searches the dumpster for food, and whether it was snowing or blazing hot he was to do without clothing.

His father one day even forced him to eat nails and dirt. His body was full of scars, from the constant beatings and abuse. The beatings were so intense he would crawl away with a new broken bone or more each time.

Then on one fateful day, when he went out to eat from the dumpster, a white-hot lightning bolt came from the heavens and annihilated him.

The next time his eyes were open, he was in a square-ish white room with a man that had flowing silver hair and jade white skin in a Greek chiton. The man stood in front of him and said," I'm sorry, that was an accident. I was drinking tea and it slipped from my hands. I'm sorry that fate had given you parents as they, and an even worse life than their abuse. I will now give you a new life with a special power of your choice, as a token of my apology. However, you will start as a baby of whatever race you wish. Now, what would you choose, child?"

A column of text appeared before me, stating:

Race

1. Elf, 2. Dwarf, 3. Human, 4. Zombie, 5. Dragon, 6. Dragonkin, 7. Griffin, 8. God,

9. Element, 10. Demigod, ... etc.

When the child when to pick the God race, the man said," Your soul is powerful enough to choose the god race, but each God has a specialty. What will yours be? " the child then said to the man," I will be the God of creation."

The man was surprised, but continued on and said," Are you ready to pick your power? "

Similar to before, the column of text appeared.

Cheat

1. Strength, 2. Wisdom, 3. Plants, 4. Inventory, 5. Gamer ... 777. Creation.

After the child had finished selecting the power of Creation, the man stated," You are now the creator god with the power of creation, as well as the first human to become a god. Now I will give an explanation of this world and your power."

The child was so excited after hearing this, The man chuckled slightly, then said,

"First let's begin with the world. The world is divided into 2 parts, one where the Races live, the more sentient and communal creatures. The other part is the Unknown and is like another world compared to the Race's side. On the Unknown side, there is are monsters and creatures of all varieties. Some are even unknown to even us, the Gods. Now let proceed to your power. The power of creation is the only power that can bend and break the rules of the world and universe. The power can create anything you can imagine, everything from worlds to creatures. Well, I didn't even know this power existed in the first place so... Oh! I'm the father god, as well as the first god. Because of this, I am now your father, please forgive me for everything that happened from before. I will send you to the Race's side to my house. I will provide you with everything, and your siblings are nice so don't worry about abuse anymore. You even have a new kind mother. lastly, please say status in your mind."

---

I have been so surprised with everything that was happening, and so touched that he... the man who is now my father, cared for me enough to do these things. Following his instructions, I thought 'status'.

Status

Name: Level: 0

Titles: Son of the father God, Little brother of the Gods, God of creation, The first human to become a God, Abused child

Age: 0 Skills: none Powers: Creation

Creations: none Magic Spells: none

My new father then said," My name is Arion Aquilo, my child. Your name shall be Alan Aquilo. Your mother's name is Aria Aquilo. My divinity is the god of death, the Almighty God, and the Father God. Your siblings are the gods of everything, from humans to levels. from every race to the four elements, and from monsters like wolfs to planets like the Moon and Earth. However, with all this, we live in a different world compared to them. Lastly, my child, you have 1000 of siblings, one mother, and one father. By the way, your mother is the Goddess of Life. Now let's go, son, to meet your family."