Chapter Seven - Late for Class

ابدأ من البداية

"No, I actually came in here and waited for you so you could tell me what the hell you and Malfoy have going on why all of a sudden you guys are best buddies." He bit back.

My jaw dropped. He was being so childish! "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I thundered. "So every person who makes a joke good enough to laugh at now has something going on with me? Is that it?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"How the fuck would I know? Apparently Malfoy is funny enough to make you ignore me the rest of the morning. He's so fucking up his arse!" He retorted.

I scoffed. "Ignore you? Ignore you! I raced off out here to find you because you were having a sissy! Over a joke!!" I scolded. "If anything, I'm the one feeling ignored by you! You only pay attention to me when your horny and when you do, there's no wooing, no warm up, it's literally tearing my clothes off, shoving you're dick inside me, giving it a quick few hip thrusts before jizzing all over me and that's all she wrote!" I yelled. I was furious now.

"Well I mean, it's more than just a few. It's more like-" he started to object.

"You're not even denying it." I started laughing at the irony. "And you say the ferret is arrogant. At least he knows how to treat a girl." I snapped.

"Then why don't you go play your stupid sex games with Malfoy then?! Go on!! I'm pretty sure he'll treat you reeeal well. Apparently he's the better man out of the two of us!" Harry yelled in my face.

Ugh. I couldn't deal with this. In that moment I realised one thing: Harry Potter was a self-centred ass who had no creativity, no charm, no humor and definitely no stamina when it came to sex. It was like staring at a blank page and on top of that, he was so wrapped up in his own feelings and 'everything everyones ever done wrong to me' that I seriously doubted he would ever be ready to look after another person the way I had been doing for so long. I decided on a short one-word response that would end this bullshit indefinitely.

"Apparently." I said and pushed past him down the passageway fighting the tears that stung my eyes. I came out the passageway on the second floor and was blinded by light. I walked straight to the Girls Bathroom to check my mascara. I cried for a little bit letting the tears flow so they wouldn't spring up later and catch me off guard and I fixed myself up before leaving. As I left the bathroom, I walked bang into Draco Malfoy stepping on his black suede boot.

"Sorry." I muttered. He came out of nowhere straightening his cashmere sweater and patting his hair down. He still had a certain ruffled look about him.

"Weasellete! What are you doing here? You should be in class!" he looked behind me nervously.

"I'm going there now." I said turning my back on him and starting along the corridor. "And so should you as a matter of fact."

"I was just heading there now, what do we have now? Potions?" he asked catching up to me.

"Transfiguration." I said frowning. I wondered how he could've forgotten so quickly but I had my suspicions and I didn't feel like saying much.

"So why're you late? You and Potter having a quickie in the Girl's Bathroom?" he teased.

"Fuck off Draco I'm not in the mood." I spat.

"Wooh! Someone call St. Mungo's, Weaselette used my name for the second time this week." he shouted down the corridor.

I gave him a death stare and he started clapping. "Very good She-Weasel but I'm the King of that stare." he said sticking his nose up in the air.

"You're kind of annoying when you're civil you know that?" I huffed at him. "Go wank yourself or something."

"Do you wanna watch?" he said cracking up. I decided to put him in his place. I turned on him, and grabbed his crotch holding it in a death-grip. He froze wincing as I squeezed.