Chapter 52

Bella
'Help'

After hours and hours of getting ready for the party, Sally and I were finally ready.

Whilst I did her makeup, I found the time to fill her in on everything. She was just as shocked but for some odd reason felt more attracted to Damon as she described him to be a 'mafia daddy' whatever that means.

I had curled her hair and done a super glam makeup look on her as she requested to go big or go him. She also wore the dress I had given her and paired it with a pair of sneakers. Yes, you heard right. Ana and Aria made it clear that it wasn't a 'let's wear heels and be classy af' party, and wanted it to be as causal as possible as it was at their house rather than a night club. Which of course I liked.

I on the other hand had a lot less glam makeup than Sally however still, it was a look. I had straightened my hair and was wearing a black bodycon long sleeved dress and was off the shoulder. I paired it with my low top white converse and also, I wore a black simple choker.

"Okay we're literally both wearing black but why is it that when I stand next to you I be looking like a potato and you be looking like the snack" She said as she pulled me next to her whilst looking at herself in the mirror.

"Please shut up Sally, you look beautiful" I rolled my eyes, she really was. And not at all 'potato looking'

"I'm kinda feeling myself today tho" she grinned whilst taking a thousand pictures of herself. I laughed at how funny she was without even having to try.

Finally, after her very long selfie session, we got back in to her car and drove to Ana's and Aria's house where the party had already begun.

"Happy Birthday!" Me and Sally cheered when seeing the twins who were wearing matching dresses which were the most hottest dresses I had ever seen, especially on them.

"Thank you!" They both chorused as we took turns hugging the both of them.

After the present exchange, we were quick to start dancing and getting involved in the party with pretty much everyone from our high school. The girls knew everyone and anyone.

"This one is for you babes" Aria laughed as she handed me the non alcoholic drink which was just fruit punch. They knew me too well, I was way too scared to try alcohol since I wasn't even legal to actually consume it.

"And this," Ana paused as she poured the bottle of vodka in Zak, hers, Aria's and Sally's cups, "Is for us" she smirked before they all drank from their cups as if it were to be the easiest thing ever.

After a while of drinking and of course dancing, I was now stood with Zak who was getting a little too tipsy as he kept swaying to the music to the one song he hated. That's when you know you're best friend is drunk ladies and gents.

"Maybe I should take that away from you babe" I said prying his fingers of the red cup which still consisted of alcohol and setting it down on the table.

"I'm having an amazing time Isabella! Isabella! Great time! Yeah!" He exaggerated yelling a little too loud making me burst in to laughter.

"Oooo look who's coming over," he paused making me look in the other direction seeing Austin walk over to me. I hadn't seen him in a while and if I ever did, I was quick to avoid him solely because I didn't want Jason to go crazy.

"I'll leave you to it" Zak was so out of it he had no idea what he was doing even though he was the first to tell me I wasn't allowed to be around Austin as he believed him to be a 'Freak'. Thanks for the help now Zackary.