Chapter 48

Bella
'Secrets'

The final bell for the day went off and instantly everyone in the classroom left in the quickest way possible. It was the weekend, of course we also wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

I grabbed my phone and textbook before leaving the class, "Hey sexyyy" Sally sang joining my side as she was waiting for me outside of class.

I smiled "Hello there" i answered making my way alongside her as she linked her arm with mine through the busy hallway, as usual.

"I'm stressing out, you know how I ordered that dress? For the twins' birthday part this weekend?" She asked, it was Ana and Aria's birthday on Saturday and they were throwing a birthday party at their parents lake house sorta thing, and from the pictures I had seen from last years party, it was luxury and perfect for throwing a party.

I wasn't a fan of parties but when it's my best friends, I gotta show the love.

I nodded my head allowing her to continue her rant which I found amusing "It hasn't arrive yet and I'm freaking the fuck out." She groaned as we stopped at her locker, "Well you can always borrow something from me? I know you love that Ralph Loren studded dress and I've never even worn it so you could pull it off?" I offered as she put my textbook in her locker as I had no energy in going all the way to my locker.

She quickly looked at me her eyes widening as a smile appeared on her face "For real?! But that's like... designer, are you sure? You've never even worn it!" She gushed as I laughed "I don't care babes, what's mine is yours" I shrugged smiling as she grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug.

"You're the best!"

We left the school building, looking down at my feet I felt her shove me "Your man is checking you out" She said making me look up to where she was looking.

Dion. Dion? Yes, the jock. The only time I had ever been close to him was when I first arrived at this school and he was prepared to fight Jason and his boys. Brave move.

Ever since then my friends like to joke about how he's my 'man' or 'lover' as he has some sort of staring problem.

As usual, he was staring at me, his eyes following my every move, smirking as he looked at me from head to toe. Literally a roach.

"He's gotta stop" I muttered feeling so intimidated. I hated it, guys thought it was okay to literally victimise other girls and call it 'flirting'. Boy it's not flirting if I don't like it.

"Okay okay" she paused before smirking "Your real, baby daddy, man, sugar daddy, daddy as a whole, is waiting for your fine ass to suck of his lips just like you did this morning" my eyes widened, by her choice of words of course but the fact that even she knew about mine and Jason's little... encounter earlier on.

"You know?" I asked "Oh, I know" she smirked before leaving my side "See you later!" She winked before walking in the direction to her car.

I shook my head before turning around to see Jason stood as promised, waiting for me by his car. However his eyes were no longer on me but on Dion, of course.

That glare, it could kill.

I walked over to him before standing in front of him "Jason?" I raised my eyebrows in amusement as he was still staring at Dion.

I stood on my tip toes, getting in his way of his stare of with Dion making him finally turn his attention to me, as it should be.

"You good?" I asked before laughing as he glanced back over at Dion for a final time before opening the door for me.

I smiled shaking my head at how easily irritated he could get, it was cute. At times.

Finally, we left school. My headache not seeming to get any better I really just wanted to take a 20 hour nap.

Once we arrived at Jason's house, he unlocked the door before allowing me to go in first before closing it behind him.

"So where is everyone else?" I asked, Jason said none of them would be home so it was intriguing as to where they all must have been but jason would be the one left at home? Doesn't make sense.

He paused as he locked the door, "Out" he bluntly said before taking my hand and guiding me upstairs and to his room. It was the first time I had ever been in his room, and as expected, it was the biggest.

It had a huge king sized bed in the middle, a large balcony and two other doors which I assumed would be his bathroom and maybe his own walk in closet as there were no cupboards for his clothes. And then of course a large tv plastered to the wall.

He closed and locked the door behind him before pulling me over to his bed where he sat down and pulled me down with him allowing me to straddle his lap.

And of course that was the start of a very long and heated make out session however we inevitably got comfy in his very soft sheets and ploughed through Netflix just to pass time.

I ended up falling asleep due to my ongoing headache which didn't feel so bad once being in Jason's arms, they were so large and muscular it was hard not to feel so safe and protected in them. However, after what felt like an eternity I felt myself waking up, yawning I sat up slightly to look around the room in search for Jason as he was no longer lying next to me, holding me.

I pushed the sheets of my body before getting up, I checked the time and instantly my eyes widened seeing it was already 8:30, way past the time my parents instructed me on being home for.

I was quick to throw on my shoes, tying the shoe laces before grabbing my phone, i ran a hand through my semi messy bed hair and turned around, quickly sorting Jason's sheets out to go back to how it first was. As soon as I opened his door the sound of loud cheerful conversations were sounded from possibly the living room however they all seemed familiar as being the boys and so I didn't hesitate in heading downstairs and to the living room.

As soon as I entered the room, all conversations were dropped. My eyes darted to the boy who sat in between Khalil and Brandon, as soon as he saw me, he stood up in shock. That makes two of us.

"Isabella?"

My brother stood opposite me, in between practically Jason's gang members and opposite my boyfriend,

Jason McCann himself.