Chapter 27

Bella
'Territory'

The school bell rang loudly as usual and quickly all students in my history class jumped up from their seats and were quick to leave the class, my history teacher not even caring about homework or anything in general, he just let us all leave without a word of 'the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do'

Then what is the bell for? Honestly

Soon Zak was by my side as we left the class together "I honestly don't know who gave him his right to teach, he clearly would rather be drowning in a ocean filled with sharks then to be teaching bratty teenagers at this school" he ranted making me laugh because it was the truth.

"I can't wait to never have to do any history ever again and actually- why is Ryan coming up to us?" He literally cut himself off making me look up to see now Ryan coming up to me and Zak.

"Hey Bella, I'm sorry I couldn't come at lunch to do the project" he paused "Oh it's okay" I answered, was that all ? Because I wasn't about to fail this project just because he doesn't know how to get to school on time.

"So I was kinda thinking we could work on it after school today?" He asked Making me glance at Zak who just looked awkward as hell.

"Yeah we can go to the library or something?" I suggested and he shrugged "But aren't you like not allowed in the library anymore because of that fight you and your friends had with those-" As soon as Zak began talking about some fight they had Ryan was quick to cut him off "Okay we can go to my house?"

Quickly my eyes widened and I didn't really know what to say.

"Your house? Today? After school?" I knew I was questioning a lot but this is a very questionable situation,

I was fully aware that he and all of his friends; including Jason, all lived together. In the same house. Obviously I'd question everything.

"Yeah?" He looked just as confused, but for the opposite reason as he thought it was completely normal for me to come to his house when in reality Jason treated me like I was disease and that I had to stay away from him because my dad was a cop so I'm baffled as to he Ryan is inviting me to his house all the whole knowing Jason would know.

Or perhaps he won't even be there and so therefore Ryan is using this to his advantage to actually get work done. What a shame, they all actually feared Jason and they were supposed to be like his brothers.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm pretty sure McCann has some sort of issue with Bella so why would he want her in his house?" Zak literally said exactly what I was thinking, I thanked god for his current presence.

Ryan kinda looked baffled by Zak's honesty and bluntness which is what he's prone to do but it was just the truth and he couldn't avoid it like it didn't exist, Jason had the biggest issue with me and no one really knew why apart from how shady he is about what I tell my dad but that still does no explain his hatred towards me.

"It is my house too you know? Don't stress it too much. Jason won't bother you." He ensured, did he actually think that would reassure me?

I looked at Zak as if to ask what I should do and he kinda just gave me a 'go ahead but don't die' kinda look, somehow.

"Okay." I finally said, not knowing if I was making the biggest mistake ever or not. It just confused me as to why he wouldn't want to be in a public place with me as if he was afraid or maybe he just wasn't fond of studying or working in anywhere apart from his house which was completely understood but still, it was very weird.

"Great, meet me here after school and we'll go" he told me, I simply nodded before he gave me a smile before turning around and leaving.

"Did I just dig my own grave?" I asked Zak as we made our way outside.

"Maybe, but bitch it's a cute grave because he's a cutie" of course, Zak wouldn't be of any help in a actual serious situation but we all had that one friend that just made EVERY situation in to something funny.

Zak was that friend.

"Hey guys" Aria said as we approached them who sat on the bench.

"Hey- Bella agreed to going back to the psycho guys' house today to work on their project" Zak instantly said not even letting me finish what I was saying.

Instantly they all looked at me with their jaws dropped.

"You did what?" Sally asked, I couldn't tell if she was annoyed or extremely confused.

"Listen, I get that they're kinda psycho, especially Jason. But seriously, if they were really the type to kidnap a 17 year old, all you'd see is them taking home random girls from this school everyday just to kidnap and do weird things to them too" I pointed out, it was true. If they really had that motive they would be known for it by now, people would stay away from them just because they'd be scared they'd kidnap and murder them but so far all they're known for is being super crazy and angry and semi criminal like.

"Okay but you know Jason has a major issue with you Bella. How can you go to their house not even knowing what their motive is?" Sally continued making me sigh because she was very right I just didn't want to admit it because I literally saw people as what they could be, not what they actually were.

"I understand that, but you know Ryan, you told me yourself he is the one to keep the rest of them out of trouble. Especially Jason. So if he genuinely thought that this wouldn't end well and I'd probably be killed by one of his friends, he would never offer me coming to his house for this, am I right or am I right?"

I was so right it was literally so right.

"Okay you're right in that case but-" i was quick to cut Ana off "But, I know that this is a really risky situation which is why, I will keep you updated every 20 minutes I'm at his house. If I don't text in the group chat by 9pm, that means I'm dead and arrange my funeral, cool?"

They tried so hard not to laugh even though I knew they just wanted to laugh at how hilarious I was.

"Looks like we're not going to mall after school then since you're ditching me for McCann" Sally reminded me making me face palm myself completely forgetting about our plan to go to the mall.

"I'm so sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you!" I said as I heard the bell ring and I certainly did not want to be late for Physics with my crazy, literally insane Physics teacher.

"Whatever loser" She laughed as I blew her a kiss and left them to get to my lesson.

The more I thought about this whole situation, the more I realised what was actually happening and how I genuinely was going to literally be in their territory. Meaning anything was possible.

Anything.