Chapter 9

Link's POV

"Master, Master open your eyes."

I felt myself start to blink then I looked up. I was greeted by Fi.

"Master Link, I have news. I have confirmed that the Isle of the Goddess, which was formerly a part of Skyloft, has returned to the surface. Furthermore, I have detected the eradication of Demise. Your prayers to the Triforce have been heard. In light of these factors, the seal (Y/n) maintained through her agelong sleep is no longer necessary. My projections indicate she will wake momentarily."

I felt my face light up. I was going to see her again. 

"I advise you to make your way to the Sealed Temple as soon as possible."

Fi returned to my sword and I dived off of the Goddess Statue. Once I made it in the temple the old lady and Groose greeted me warmly. Then the doors that led to (Y/n) opened while being engulfed in a bright (f/c) light. 

When I saw (Y/n) the crystal holding her was glowing. Then the (f/c) crystal had cracks appearing in it. Then it broke as (Y/n) jumped down. She raised her head to face me. Then she opened her eyes. She smiled and I couldn't hold back a smile. Then as she walked to me she closed her eyes. She started to sway then she was falling. 

Without thinking I ran to her catching her before she hit the ground. 

"Good morning... Link...

Then I walked back with her to Groose and the Old Lady. As we walked we held hands. Once we got there Zelda and Groose greeted us first.

Groose said, "I missed you."

He pulled all of us into a hug. Then he went to the Old Lady and hugged her too. While Zelda and I stayed with (Y/n). Then we all started walking up to the Old Lady. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my left side. I was forced to my right while (Y/n) was thrown to my left.  When I looked a Zelda she was flung against a wall, hitting her head on the wall hard. I saw her laying in a puddle of her blood. 

I tried reaching my hand out to (Y/n) but it was too painful. And (Y/n) was knocked unconscious. Then I heard sadistic laughter. It was Ghirahim. 

Ghirahim taunted, "This is all very touching, really, but I'm afraid I have to cut this emotional moment short."

I tried getting on my feet. Then Ghirahim teleported. He teleported right next to the unconscious (Y/n).

"It's best for everyone if you forget about your friend. The little goddess is mine now!"

I was on my knees trying from screaming out in pain. Then Ghirahim flung (Y/n) over his shoulder.

"My master may have perished in this age, but in the past he lives yet! I'm taking the girl back through that gate to help me revive the demon king! You've been so adorably dogged in your quest to get in my way, and as much as it has delighted me, I can no longer tolerate you nipping at my heels."

I felt anger boil inside me. Ignoring all my pain I stood up and grabbed my sword. 

He glared at me his anger at me radiating at me. He said, "... You know, boy, you've really pushed me too far. The moment I sweated and bled for is at hand. I don't even have the time to grind my heel into a worm like you. Not now."

He teleported away from me. He appeared in front of Groose and the Old Lady. I tried walking to them but a surge of pain overwhelmed me. I couldn't do anything, anything but watch. It was torture. Groose attempted to keep Ghirahim from passing but Ghirahim just kicked him and the Old Lady out of the way. Ghirahim opened the Gate of Time.

"You've done a fine job of spoiling my plans to revive the demon king in this age, so I see no point in dawdling here. But the past... oh, the past... So full of possibilities. I shall resurrect him there with the divine soul of this (h/c)-haired girl!"

He started to laugh sadistically and he went through the Gate of Time. 

(Y/n) I'll save you I promise.