Chapter 2

3rd Person POV 

A young (h/l) (h/c) haired girl lay unconscious in a world unfamiliar to her. Faron Woods. Then the girl started to stir. She slowly opened her eyes. Then she sat up. As she sat up she saw:

Tall trees, flowers in different shapes, sizes, and color, and birds like she has never seen before.

(Y/n) had never in her life seen a bird small enough to fit in her hand before. She decided to stand up and look for help.

A voice asked, "Enjoy the scenery?"  

(Y/n) started to look around trying to find where the voice was. Then she bumped into something. As she turned around she saw she bumped into someone. It was a male. He wore a red cape, tight white clothes with diamond wholes in it. His white hair covered the left side of his face. On his right ear he had a blue diamond earring. 

The male then grabbed her wrists tightly. (Y/n) struggled to free herself of the male's death grip. 

"I know who you are, but you don't know who I am. I am called Ghirahim, though I very much prefer my full title. Lord Ghirahim. But I'm not fussy."

"How do you know me?"

"You'll understand in time, but for now you will be coming with me."

(Y/n) started to panic. She tried backing away but his grip did not loosen. Then he let go of one of her wrists and snapped his fingers. He pulled (Y/n) closer and put his arm around her waist. She tried pushing herself away from him. Then a black mist surrounded them. (Y/n) started to cough and her vision started to cloud.

The last thing she saw was Ghirahim licking his lips. Then she became unconscious. Ghirahim teleported back to his palace.

~~Ghirahim's Palace~~

(Y/n) stirred and she slowly opened her eyes. She took in her surroundings. She was on a pitch black and blood red bed. The room she was in was dimly lighted. Then she felt something cold on her ear. She touched her ear and felt something. It felt like metal. So she went to the nearest mirror. There was an ear cuff in her ear. 

She liked the (f/c) jewels on the ear cuff but it felt weird

She liked the (f/c) jewels on the ear cuff but it felt weird. She tried taking it out but it wouldn't move. It stayed in her ear. She tugged on it again but this time, when she touched it, it felt like she was being electrocuted. She screamed in agony. She was on her knees and was panting. 

"Don't try taking it off, you can't. Also that was just a fragment of pain you will feel if you disobey me. Now put this on." the Demon Lord threw a black and gold toga at (Y/n).

She held it then stood up. But when she got up she just stood there. 

"You dare to disobey me?"

"If you want me to change get out!" then she pointed to the door. 

His expression saddened then left the room. (Y/n) got it on quickly and she didn't think it looked that bad.

 (Y/n) got it on quickly and she didn't think it looked that bad

Then she walked out of the room she was in. Ghirahim stood there but a sly smirk on his face. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her close. The height difference was more prevalent now. (Y/n) could feel Ghirahim's cold breath on her. It made her skin crawl. Then he pushed a strand of her (h/c) hair behind her ear. His touch sent shivers down her spine.

"Now, when we get to our destination, you will go through the doors to the Goddess Statue. You will pray there and you will bathe in the Sacred Waters. Then you will return to me."

"Not like I have a choice."

Then Ghirahim teleported to Skyview Temple with (Y/n).