Chapter 5

3rd Person POV 

(Y/n) sat on her bed waiting for Ghirahim. He told her he would be back. She had to wait for him, there was nothing else for her to do. Then she heard a door slam. Her door was flung open then slammed shut. 

Ghirahim pinned her to a wall. Rage emanating from him. (Y/n) started to shake, what was she going to do?

Ghirahim said, "That hero of yours is very bothersome."

(Y/n) said, "He's always been like that. Never one to stray from his friends. The courageous type."

"He won't be interfering with my plans today, I'll make sure of it. But on another subject, that gorgeous little ear cuff in your ear, it has more than one purpose. In case we get separated again we'll be able to communicate to each other. Also I can track you if you have that on."

He kept going on and on but (Y/n) zoned him out. She was too busy thinking about Link. Maybe she would never see him again. Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe, maybe not. Then Ghirahim let go of (Y/n)'s wrists and wrapped his arms around her. They teleported. 

~~Earth Temple~~

"Stay here, you know what to do," then Ghirahim's presence was gone. 

(Y/n) then started to pray to the goddess and got another vision. 

~~Vision~~

3 people were facing off. The Goddesses Hylia and her sister Delphi were facing off against an abomination. A creature of mass destruction. A demon king. A demon with scorching fire for hair and an evil aura around him. His body was covered with black scales. He was the very personification of evil.  

Hylia just told him the Triforce was hidden above the clouds with her Hylians. He was angered by her actions he put all the force into his sword. And hit her in the side. She was flung to the rock wall behind her. She had received fatal injuries. Her sister screamed for her. Then she held her sword skyward. Once her sword was charged with the Skyward Strike she struck Demise. From the pure ray of light Demise was on his knees. It was a long battle of power. The goddesses and a demon king had a violent fight, which ferocity and power has never been duplicated or succeeded.

With Demise on his knees Delphi had her pure blade in her hands and made a beam of light go right through Demise. Delphi's sword had a strong light in it, then she put two fingers to it. As her fingers went down the sword her fingers were surrounded by a pure white aura. Then Delphi pointed her two fingers at the demon.

She chanted, "Demon King, I banish you to the deepest depths of the surface. In the seal that will bound you, you will be stripped of your true powers into a mindless monster. This seal will hold until the end of time."  

Her sister then limped over to her. And put her hand on Delphi's shoulder and helped her seal the Demon King. Delphi raised her sword skyward and it absorbed all the evil and good aura. Once it did Delphi released all of the power onto Demise. Imprisoning him in a seal in the ground. Then there was an impact that knocked both Hylia and Delphi away. 

Once Delphi got up she hugged her sister. 

"We did it, it's all over."

"But sister, you do know this is far from over."

"I do. I know that seal won't hold him forever."

~~Vision Over~~

(Y/n) stood up. Then she touched her ear cuff.

She said, "Ghirahim, I'm done."

Then in a matter of seconds Ghirahim stood in front of (Y/n). Then he put his arm around her waist. 

A familiar voice yelled, "(Y/n)!!!" 

"Zelda!!"

But before Zelda could do anything (Y/n) and Ghirahim disappeared. Soon after Zelda did her duties Link arrived. Zelda had a sad face and Link understood why. Before Zelda left she told Link:

"Link, you just missed her."