Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Aija's POV
I was passed pissed, I was livid. Like I know he couldn't say that I was his girlfriend, but his sister? He could've said that I was his best friend and I wouldn't have felt a certain type of way because, to me at least, he is my best friend so I wouldn't have been mad.

But him calling me his sister made me feel a certain type of way. Growing up if I was ever around a good looking guy and some chick wanted him then they automatically assumed that I was his sister. Like I wasn't good enough to be with a handsome man.

It's cool though. I know it's for the plan and he had to think of something quick and fast. We all sat down at the dinner table as the maids put our food in front of us.

"Well, let me introduce myself to this beauty right here. My name is David and you are?" He placed his hand on my thigh.

I grimace and knocked it off, "I'm Aija." I shortly replied. God I have to flirt with this man? This man is hideous, Delonda must get her looks from her mom.

As dinner progressed David continuously tried to feel me up which I knew was making Jayceon angry. At one point I seen him pick up his knife ready to throw it at the arm that David had behind my back but Delonda grabbed it before he could.

Jayceon glanced at the clock and then subtly nodded at Delonda and I which let us know that the plan has officially began. Jayceon wrapped an arm around Delonda and began whispering in her ear.

"Hey love birds not at the table. There's a room upstairs, use that." He said placing his hand back on my thigh after I knocked it off.

They nodded and got up headin' towards the door to leave the dining room.

"Don't use protection! I want to be a grandpa. At least one of my kids will make me proud." He yelled after them. Once they were out of sight he turned back to me, "Now where were we?"

I swallowed the little bit of vomit that just came up and threw him a small smile.

"So..."

Jayceon's POV
Delonda and I walked up the stairs and stood in the hall. I turned the earpiece on in my ear, "Okay Keith we're upstairs. Which way should we go?" I asked.

I heard a bit of static before clearly hearing Keith, "Take a right and then a left. At the end of the hall there's a door that is the linen closet, go into in and I'll tell you the rest."

"Bet." I nodded to Delonda to follow me and I followed the directions Keith gave me. Rest assured we were standing in a linen closet.

"Why are we in the linen closet?" Delonda wondered.

"I don't know." I looked around only seeing towels.

"Keith we're in the linen closet. Why the hell are we here?" I whispered.

"Okay, on the wall behind the door do you see the door stopper at the bottom towards the floor?" He questioned. I looked down and nodded, "Yeah. Why?"

"Okay, pull the stopper up and the wall will go up. That's where his office is." He said. That's actually pretty smart, I never would've thought to check the closet. I pulled the stopper up and the wall went up, just as Keith said.

We walked in and seen a desk in the middle of the floor with a black computer chair. There was a long white couch against the wall with a blanket and a pillow on it. He must sleep in here sometimes. The walls were bare and so was the top of the desk besides the laptop that was sittin' on it.

We walked in and went to the desk, "Okay we're in. Tyler what's going on downstairs?" I asked.

"Um, dude just hurry up alright." I heard Tyler shakily reply.