Chapter Three

One week later...
Jayceon POV
    The crew and I are walking around the mall when I saw that beautiful girl from the diner. "Aye Jay there goes your girl. Aye thickkums!" Tyler yelled across the mall. She either didn't hear or pretended not to. We continue shopping when the girls start complaining about they're hungry.

    When we all got to the food court I seen my future baby again I also noticed that she had a cute little girl on side her. "Can you get us two cheese pizzas with a sprite please? I'll find a table." Mia asked then walked away with Mel. After getting our food I look around for Mia and Mel and saw them with my girl. I really need to know my futures name.

    Walking up to the table I get a good look at her. She had on ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt that said Sleep Is For The Rich in bold letters, with a red plaid shirt tied around her waist, and black converse. I sat down in a chair across from her and introduced myself.

    "Wassup I'm Jay."

Aija POV
    Ava and I were walking out of Toys 'R Us when I seen the group of people that were at the diner a week ago. My eyes instantly found the dark-skinned guy. He had on a white T-shirt, dark jeans, and red Nike Roshes. I heard one of them say 'aye thickkums', but I doubt they were talking to me.

    After leaving Toys 'R Us, i walked to the food court and got two pepperoni pizzas, Ava some apple juice, and me a soda. I found a table in the corner of the room that had an angle to where I could see everyone that came into the food area.

    "Momma." I look up at Ava and see her pointing towards the apple juice. I grab her sippy cup and pour the apple juice into the cup and then started twisting the top back on. As i was focused on twisting the top i seen those two girls from the diner walk up to us.

    "Hey." The light-skinned girl said. I awkwardly wave and smile.

    "I'm Melanie but you can call me Mel and this is Mia. We were wondering if we can sit with you?" Melanie asked nicely. I didn't see the guys with them so I agreed on letting them sit with us.

    "I'm Aija and this is my daughter Ava." I said.

    "Say hi Ava." Ava laughed at them and continued eating her pizza.

    "Aw, she's adorable. How old is she?" Mia asked.

    "She just turned one a month ago." I reply.

    We were getting to know each other when the guys that were with them came up to the table. I look at the dark-skinned guy and seen him looking at me. I turned my head quick and looked at Ava. I heard the chair across from me slide across the floor.

    "Wassup I'm Jay." I heard a deep voice say. I look up and see it's the dark-skinned guy. We were staring at each other until I heard Ava start talking. She's one so she can say basic words like: cup, momma, and no. The other stuff is just her babbling like she's doing now.

    "What's her name?" I heard the gray-blue-eyed guy say.

    "Ava." I say. I then remember that I didn't introduce myself. "I'm Aija."

    "Keith." The gray-blue-eyed guy said.

    "Tyler." The other guy said after Keith.

    "What are you doing after you leave?" Mel asked me.

    "Me and Ava are going to go home and watch movies maybe." I reply. We can relax for a few hours because my mother is with a guy that she met at a bar. I never said my mothers name but it's Sierra. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Tyler talking.