Trying to impress

Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha are 17 years old classmates in konoha high.
Sasuke is a hot popular football player who has hundreds of fangirls. And Sakura is just an ordinary school girl and one of Sasuke's fangirls.

******
In Sakura's room:

"Ouch." Sakura yelled after falling on the ground.
"How can the other girls walk with high heels. It's harder than playing soccer." She said to herself trying to get up. But as expected, she fell down again.

"Every time I try to stand up I lose my balance and fall again. This is just annoying."
" No girl, don't give up! You have to do this to impress Sasuke-kun. You can do it." Inner Sakura encouraged.

"Yosh, I can do it." Sakura said struggling to stand up.
"Hey, Sakura. What's up?" A blonde girl entered the room greeting Sakura with a wide smile.

"Oh, hey Ino." Sakura said trying to smile despite the pain in her leg.
"Training on walking with heels huh?" Ino asked looking at the pinkette.
"Yeah, it's pretty hard though. I don't get how you can walk with it so easily." Sakura said rubbing her back.

"Well, I've been wearing heels for 3 years now. It became kind of a routine." Ino said giving Sakura a victory sign.

"That sounds painful." Sakura muttered.
"So?" Ino said smirking at her best friend.
"Huh?" Sakura gave her a questioning face.
"So what made you want to wear heels suddenly? It's Sasuke right?" Ino asked her smirk growing wider.

Sakura's face turned totally red at the mentioning of his name and she just nodded to her friend as a response.

"Kyaaaaah I knew it. But there's a little problem." Ino said.
"Huh? What is it." Sakura asked.
"I don't think the heels will be enough to attract him, I'll suggest a cute outfit with a revealing- I-I mean beautiful dress." Ino said smirking at her brilliant idea.

Sakura was a little bit confused but Ino didn't give her time to think about it, she just dragged her with her to the mall to choose some clothes.

Tomorrow at school:

''Woah I didn't think Sakura-chan can be that hot."
"OMG look at those curves."
"Where was she hiding all this beauty?"
All the eyes were on Sakura. The pinkette was wearing a cute short pink skirt and a matching top (like in this photo) that Ino suggested to her.

 The pinkette was wearing a cute short pink skirt and a matching top (like in this photo) that Ino suggested to her

(This artwork is not mine)

The hallways were crowded with people, especially boys, who wanted to see Sakura's beauty. Suddenly, the sound of squealing and screaming was heard announcing Sasuke's arrival.

The hot football player passed through the crowd with his best friend Naruto to see the center of attention.

"Wow Sakura-chan you look SO beautiful. What do you think teme?" Naruto said.
"Thank you Naruto." Sakura smiled blushing a little bit then turned her gaze to the raven guy to hear his opinion.

"Tsk, annoying. Let's go Naruto." Sasuke said leaving the crowd.

The rest of the day, Sakura was really depressed, she didn't even want to talk to anyone.

At the end of the day, she went to her locker to grab her things and go home when a voice called her.

"Don't be mad Sakura. You were too hot, all the guys were staring at you in awe. I don't get why he didn't have any reaction I guess he's gay." Ino said.

"Thank you Ino but that's okay. And you can go home without me." Sakura said with sadness in her voice.

"Okay then I'm leaving. Bye Sakura." Ino said exiting the school's front door.

After Ino left, Sakura stood a little in front of her locker before she felt something warm covering her shoulders. Surprised, Sakura turned around to see...SASUKE UCHIHA??!!

He put his jacket on her shoulders while whispering looking away:" Cover yourself with this. No need to show the other boys your body."

With those words, Sasuke left the pinkette in front of her locker blushing like crazy.