Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!

Start from the beginning

Emerald: "The Fangs of Justice? I never heard of a group like that. Must be something that just started."

Cinder: "But, we got a lead. And we should let everyone know."

........she opens her scroll and sees there's already a group video chat happening and she enter the group chat........

3rd P.O.V

.........at another White Fang camp Team RWBY took out White Fang soldiers and they walk out and at another is Team JNPR, CFVY at another, and Ilia and some loyal White Fang soldiers returning to a hidden camp where Sienna Khan is hiding. Ruby takes out her scroll and starts video chatting with everyone..........

Ruby: "Anything?"

Pyrrha: "No."

Coco: "Nothing."

Ilia: "They never knew anything."

Yang: "Damn it, we have got to try."

Blake: "Yang, calm down I know how you feel. We'll find (Y/N)."

.........then a beeping was heard and it's Cinder and Ruby accepts it and Cinder joins the video chat.........

Ruby: "Cinder, please tell me you found something?"

Cinder: "I did. And you're all gonna have to listen."

.........everyone gathers and Cinder explains.......

Cinder: "The White Fang never took (Y/N), it was another faction. Something that I never heard of before."

Weiss: "What is this new faction?"

Cinder: "They are known as the Fangs of Justice."

Blake: "Fangs of Justice?"

Sienna: "I never heard of such faction. What else do you know?"

Cinder: "The soldiers at the camp we attacked didn't know much. But, they are elusive and they have well hidden camps and their armor consists of a Bluish-Silver and another all red."

Weiss: "I'm calling Winter."

.........Weiss does a video chat and it connects and Winter answers.......

Winter: "Weiss, did you find anything on (Y/N)?"

Weiss: "We found something, is there any records of the Fangs of Justice?"

Winter: "Give me a second."

.........Winter types on the computer and when she searches for it, only one thing pops up..........

Winter: "There's only one file. Someone was brought in questioning about it, but there was no proof about this person being apart of the faction. But, after he was interrogated he disappeared without a trace."

Cinder: "That's definitely what was mentioned about the Fangs of Justice, who's the guy?"

Winter: "Lucas Miller."

Emerald: "I met that guy in a village, that village is next to Haven."

Yang: "Then that's the next location."

Pyrrha: "We'll see y'all there."

.........they end the video chat and they make their way to the village and Ilia leaves the camp with some White Fang soldiers and the girls was still determined to find (Y/N), cause of how much they love him.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) was slowly regaining consciousness and he feels like he's laying on something incredibly soft and he gets up feeling a little sore, then he looks around and he looks at a mirror and he sees his hair has grown to shoulder length and he sees he's not in his outfit and he sees a pair of clothes beside him and he puts them on and he looks around to see that he's in a tent and he walks out and he walks down a path and he turns a corner to see two people wearing the same armor and he puts his back on the wall as he hides........