Big secrets

Grillby ran through the forest trying to catch up with the Skele-Bros, but lost sight of them and has to stop. He looked around at his surroundings, careful not to get lost by turning around in a circle. He had ran into a forest near the restaurant, that he hadn't noticed before for a reason. He was beginning to worry about his friends, and started to hear screams of pain from Sans.

"SANS CALM DOWN...!"

"I-I-AGH! I can't!"

Grillby followed the screams of pain, heating up with worry, and Scorching the trees around him as a way back.

Øh göd whät'ś häppëñéd...?! Grillby thought and kept running, he was getting close.

"SANS SHH... SHH SOMEBODY'S COMING..."

There was a whimper of pain and a chilling sound of bones snapping.

"P-Papy..."

"ßøÿš!" Grillby shouted and saw the boys. "Whät hâppëñëd?"

"N-NOTHING!" Papyrus stuttered out a lie, and Grillby knew it.

"Whërê įš Śäñš?"

"H-HE WENT BACK HOME!"

"Päpÿrüš. Į hëärd hîm šçrëãmīñg"

Papyrus froze not wanting to say more. He was hiding something he for surely didn't want to show Grillby.

"Päpÿrüš?" Grillby started again. "Whërē íš Śäñš?" Papyrus let out a sighs and checked on whatever he was hiding behind his back, the thing whimpered and whined.

"No Papy..."

"IT'S JUST GRILLBY YOU'LL BE FINE." Papyrus stated as he started to move out of the way from the object. And Grillby's eyes widen as he scanned Sans' new appearance up and down.

"Šäñś?" Grillby said after a long moment, "Çärë tø ëxpłäįń?" Sans looked down at his torn slippers and scratched his neck carefully.

"Promise not to tell Grillbz...?" Sans said softly not looking up.

"Òf ćòùršę Ī prõmïšë" Grillby said not taking his eyes off of Sans. Sans sighed and started to tell the story about the experiment, Gaster... everything. At the end of it he almost started to cry as Grillby sat silently, his flame glowing bright with a pleasure of hearing a story, but also with rage of Gaster. He sighs and rubbed his eyes under his glasses.

"Gäštër wäš å gõöd frįëñd ōf míñē..." Grillby started to tell his own story. "Wë wørkëd īñ thê łåb tógêthęr trÿīñg tø fïńd äwäÿ tō brëäk thë bärríér wíthóüt thê śëvëñ šóüłš wē âłł bëłïëvëd ïń...

~to be continued...~