Chapter 14

Bens POV:

(Cyrus text): Ben. Meet me in my room ASAP. Bring Mike.

I wasn't only shocked by the fact that Cyrus texted me, but he made this sound important. "Mike! Wake up!" I yell as I try to wake Mike up. As soon as I told Mike what Cyrus said, we both rushed out of the door. Apparently he didn't just text me and Mike, everyone was heading for the elevator. Erica hadn't so much as even glanced at me. We were even in the elevator and Erica stood as far away from me as possible. girls. I rolled my eyes at the thought of this. 

We reached Cyrus room to find computers and weapons everywhere. "Come in!" said Alexander. We all shuffled in to find Cyrus behind a lot of computers. "Whats going on?" Mike asked. Cyrus looked up at us for the first time since we came in. "We have a location on Jason." he said with no emotion at all. "Isn't that exciting!" said Alexander fairly loudly. "Maybe take it down a notch Alexander, this is a hotel remember?" Said Chip. "No one will hear." said Erica flatly "I've already cased the hotel floor." Of course she had. Chip turned red with embarrassment and nodded. " I would say lets wait till tomorrow to go a rescue him, but SPYDER is too risky.....we need to leave now." Cyrus said. 

"So what is the plan?" I asked. "Go get ready." replied Cyrus, "We are going to the location and inflating SPYDERS base." like it was easy no problem. We all left the room without a word.