Chapter 2

(Authors Note: Hey Guys!! I hoped you guys liked the first chapter! I just wanted to let you guys know that I will TRY to post at least 2 times a week! please comment any recommendations or ideas for chapters!)

Ericas POV:

Yes, yes, I know. What I said back in Zoe room was a bit harsh and "icy". They are nice people and pretty fun people to be with. Especially Ben. WAIT! Did I just think that? No Erica, I tell myself. you can not let your feelings get in the way of this mission. I start packing my suitcase, and I think back to the time when me and Zoe were on the Operation snow bunny mission and we were on the ski lift. "Omg Erica! Zoe says " you know everything about everyone, except yourself, you obviously ave feelings for Ben." I shutter at the thought. What if she was right? What if I did really have feelings for Ben? No. I can't. That would tear apart the mission. I made that mistake with Joshua Halai once, and I wasn't about to let it happen twice. No more feelings. Just push them to the side for now. Right now my main goal was to Save the president and his family and take down SPYDER. I had to continue packing. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Zoe's POV:

I started packing the second Erica and everyone else left. I knew this was a serious mission, but a part of me thought that we would have some sort of fun. I mean were going to the beach for crying out loud! Maybe the sun will thaw out Erica a little..... anyways, I pulled out my suitcase to start packing. I wondered how long we would be there. What was our plan? Who all, besides us, was involved? There were a lot of unanswered questions I was wondering about. The biggest question that was still hanging over me... would we make it out alive? I hoped everything would go as planed, considering we had Erica, who could take 7 enemy agents down. blindfolded. Since she was 5. I just hoped everything would go as planned . I really hoped.