D I A R Y

Hello...?? 😅
So... Good news/Bad news! I'm naht ded!
(Yeyy🎉)
So uhm... I'm gonna have to admit, I drifted out of the fandom, but I'm back on my track agen yeii

So, this is an old oneshot i wrote bacc in 7th greyd, its one of those common tomtord fanfics u see on wattpad but pls give it a shot ;-;

I have warned youu

Two pair of silver eyes peeked inside Tom's room. The norski walks inside as he observes the room, his room really explains who he is. Checkered bed sheets, band posters, clothes plastered on the floor. His eyes landed on a Teddy Bear lying on the floor.

Tord snorted. He couldn't believe Tom still keeps his "Tomee Bear" ever since kindergarten. What a baby.

He snapped back to reality, reminding himself what he was supposed to do in the first place.

His eyes wandered around the room for Tom's headset, so he could "borrow" It.

The earphone was on the desk, still plugged to Tom's phone. "Bingo."He mumbles as he retrieves the earphone, his palm gently brushiNg against the paper on hiss desk.

He looks back at the desk seing a notebook laying open. Tord blinks twice as he leans closer. It was probably one of Tom's other songs. Or his diary.

Oooh sweet. He gets to know his "darkest secrets". New things to tease him about, too.

Tord, ofcourse, reads it.

All my life, people kept saying about how their crush makes them feel all fluttery and all that corny sh*t. I always thought they were just exaggerating or completely avoiding their crush's flaws to point out the good things in them...? Others put some heartbreaking quotes on their status on social medias to make them seem... I don't know, more experienced? That's just my opinion though.

I think that's just what people do when they're inlove.

Tord snorts again. Tom's inlove? I wonder who's the 'lucky' person.

I couldn't control my 'feelings', I was blinded from his flaws, and I swear I could hear my heart pounding from my chest. You might hear that from people when day dreaming and sh*t but I swear, I really do.

His smile looks so... Charming and gentle. His laugh... Augh, don't get me started. It's just so... Dark. So deep. His silver eyes that shines like the moon. He's the only one who understands my pain-- hold up.

Tord gasped. Is it possible Tom likes... Tord? Psh, nah. Can't really assume Tom's talking about him, yet.

I bet you've seen people say, "They look so beautiful that I can't even focus on what they're saying." Have you ever exprerienced that? I did. I couldn't control my body. My feelings are taking over me. But I somehow kind of liked it.

Sometimes I just can't help myself, I just wanna hug him or kiss him when he's facing me. Just One.Fucking.Move

Sometimes, I want HIM to kiss ME.

Tord. You drive me nuts.

"Oh... Shit."

Tom walks in the door with a yawn escaping his lips. Tom's... Eyes? Uh, landed on Tord. Tord's eyes widened in shock as Tom's eyes turned white from horror.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!"Tom screamed instead of being flustered.

Tord was speechless. He wanted to tease Tom about it but was hard to do so after reading all the things about himself. "Thomas... I--" "G-GET OUT!"Tom shouts as his eyes were filled with tears which made the norski surprise.

"Tom,"Tord says gently, knowing how Tom hates being called 'Thomas'. "You don't have to do this..." "SHUT UP! Don't get all soft with me!"

Tom starts mumbling some words as his eyes were still beaming with tears. All Tord could make out was "Asshole", "Commie" and "Jerk".

Tord wasn't sure what to do at the moment, still shocked at the thought that Tom actually liked him. No-- in love with him.

"W-What?! Get the hell out of my room!"Tom shouted once more, but his voice sounded hoarse.

Tord obeyed. Not really knowing what else was there to do.

the oneshot ends here?? I dont remember why but yeee :>

FORGIVE ME IF THIS SUCKED-

If youre still here then congrats! You've earned completely nothing.
(Hooray 🎊🎉🍻)

That was really cliche... SO CHECK OUT MY NEW TOMTORD TEST ANIMATION CALLED "CLICHE" BY MXMTOON

I just uploaded my tomtord test "animation", please check it out :>>

Ye it sucks but pls bare w me :">>

Have a nice life!

YaoiIzLifeu

---