1.9

"I mean just like yours, girl friend obviously with a space in the middle" he chuckles. Jiwoo let out a sigh of relief.

"Why, you jealous?" Daniel wriggles his eyebrows while nudging jiwoo slightly.

"Wh-what, no. Why would i" jiwoo look the other way out of embarrasment while daniel just laughed at her reaction.

"So when will your friend come?" Jiwoo asked. "I dont actually know, she said she already arrived here" daniel pouted.

"Have you ever met her before?"

"No" "have you met him"

"No"

"What a coincidence" they both laughed.

♛♛

Its already 5:20pm which makes jiwoo became anxious, scared to admit that she just got stood up by that euigeon guy but luckily she have daniel to accompany her as his friend was also nowhere to be seen. Jiwoo fished out her phone from her bag, checking whether she got any message but sadly there's none.

Euigeon 😺

Jiwoo
Bitch where are u

Jiwoo
I literally waited for 20 minutes

Jiwoo
I swear i will dropkick your ass if you stood me up

Jiwoo furiously type in her message before pressing the sent button.

She noticed daniel's phone lit up as soon as the messages she sent got delivered. At first, she just shrug it off as she thinks maybe his friend also sent the message at the same time as her but she soon felt weird after she saw daniel pressed the sent button, her phone lit up.

Euigeon 😺

Euigeon
Bitch say what

Euigeon
Ive also waited for you like 22 minutes

Euigeon
Where the hell are you, im at one of the benches here and im wearing a black snapback

Jiwoo look at her side, noticing daniel also wearing a black snapback. She looks back at her phone in horror.

No, no it can be him.

She looks back at him, only to find daniel already looking at her direction.

"You looked like someone who just saw a ghost you know" he smiles.

"Daniel-ssi" she called. "Are your name per-perhaps also call-called as kang euigeon?" Her heart beat faster.

Daniel at first was puzzled with her remarks but soon he looks at his phone than back at jiwoo. He then let out a soft gasp.

"You're jiwoo, as in the jiwoo whom i met through this chat" he showed his phone to jiwoo. Daniel let out a dark chuckles which sent chills down jiwoo's spine.

"Wow, didn't expect it to be you honey" he smirked before bursting into laughter. jiwoo looks at him, puzzled with his reaction.

"So still wants to dropkick my ass?" Jiwoo cover her burning face.

"So now we have met our own friend why dont we have a walk" daniel get up, offering his hands for jiwoo to take which she gladly took his and interlocks their fingers together.

▨▨▨▨▨▨

Both jiwoo and daniel already sitting on the grass, waiting for the fireworks show to get started.

"I still cannot believe that the jiwoo girl was actually you" with his hands supporting his chin, he looks at jiwoo while slightly pouting.

"Neither do i"

"You know what, reason why i didn't thought it was you at first is because jiwoo in chat literally sounded like badass woman while jiwoo in real life are an actual fluff who needs to be protected at all costs"

"also my fault for not asking your picture'' jiwoo just laughed.

10 minutes more.

"I was glad"

"Glad for what?"

"Glad that the jiwoo i met through this chat was you-" jiwoo turn her gaze to daniel. "- because i was torn between you both"

"I fell in love with both real-life jiwoo and in-chat jiwoo" daniel laughed at his own absurd words while jiwoo just sat there, looking at him.

3 minutes more.

"I bet we both knew this as this was what you said to me-" he scrolled through his phone "you said that you will not accept me if i confess to you and will accept it after you healed your wounds"

"Well then m'lady, this euigeon guy is willing to wait for you if it took years or so on to get hold of your heart''

With that, sound from the fireworks that blast through the thin air and sound from the peoples who screaming in joy could be heard from distance but that didn't bother daniel from leaning in to capture her lips on his.

▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

Ohh they finally kissed mmme likey. Just so you know, next chapter will be the last chapter and maybe i will make one or two chaps more for special parts hmm idk cause hell is about to open in a few days im not ready.