0.8

"Your princess?!" Daniel's eyes went wide.

"Woah dude chill, she's my younger sis— oh you like her don't you?" Seongwoo smirked, looking at jiwoo and daniel back to back.

Jiwoo's and daniel's cheeks reddening.

"No-no i just- i just didn't expect that" he stutter, then walking to his group of friends who was silently giggling.

"How could you said that to him" she whisper-shouted at her brother, hand slapping hard seongwoo's hand off her shoulder. He cringed at the pain.

"I dont care lol. How you know him though? I dont remember introduced you to daniel? Or did i?" He asks.

"No, i met him at the park the other day" she said, eye busy watching him who was laughing with his friends. His eyes almost fully closed as he laugh. That sight of him somehow makes her heart beat faster than usual.

"Man he so hot even when he's laughing" jiwoo whisper to herself but seongwoo caught that, a smirk plastered on his face.

"KANG DANIEL SHE SAID YOU— UMPHHH" his words become muffled as jiwoo quickly cover his mouth to prevent him from exposing her.

Damn you ong seongwoo.

She bow down to them before letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Seongwoo kind of sick hehe sorry. Please let me know if you want to order again okay bye" jiwoo quickly pull seongwoo to the back before giving his back a slap, a hard one.

He let out a girlish scream. "Owwwww, what was that for" he wanted to rub the sore part but his hand couldn't reach it. Jiwoo got a smirk plastered on her face but soon she felt bad before went to seongwoo and rub that sore part for him.

Little did they know the 10 guys heard seongwoo screaming before they burst out laughing. Good things there's no people at the cafe except them or else they gonna get that shut-up-i-want-to-eat-in-peace glare.

What an interesting girl.

Daniel thought to himself before cracking into small smile. Mind that full of his cats before now was filled with jiwoo.

▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

Hello! I just want to say happy new year for whoever reading my book. Hopefully this year will be much better than before and i hope you get to fulfil ur wishes for this year and yeah have a blessful 2018!!

Anyway, thanks for reading my book! ❤