1.6

Daniel woke up with an extremely throbbing headache, due to something he witnessed yesterday makes him mad and he found himself chugging down the alcoholic drink at the convenience store.

Ugh stupid headache.

Daniel grumbles while trying to recall yesterday's event.

Daniel skipped happily to jiwoo's house. After what he said in the bus the other day, he was determined to make jiwoo his. With a bouquet of flowers in his hand and the sight of her house getting nearer makes his heart fluttered every second passed.

As daniel about to reach her house, he saw familiar figure walking out of the house and he couldn't help but to hide behind a car near him. He just can walk up to her but he choose not to.

He trailed behind jiwoo, but a few steps far from her as he doesn't want her to notice him. After a few minutes walk, he found out that jiwoo was on her way to the graveyards.

As he was about to went up to her, he heard a sobbing sound came out from her lips, soon she was crying harder while mumbling some words that caught daniel off-guard.

"Years passed but my love for you will never change wooseok-ah"

"I still love you"

Those words makes daniel stopped dead in his track, fist clenching tightly.

Does all of my affections to you means nothing?

Did all of that just for a show?

Were you just playing with my heart?

I should have listen to seongwoo's word..

That you will never open up to other people.

That i shouldn't opened my heart for you.

With thoughts running inside daniel's head, he walked away after throwing the flowers at the nearest trashbin with a broken heart.

As he made his way to the convenience store, he felt the phone on his back pocket vibrated. He took it out and it was a message from jiwoo.

' can we meet ? '

He knew he sounded absurd, but he needed someone to talk with and that person was jiwoo.

' what if you're an old man who seeking an attention? '

He was mad, obviously. With the alcohol taking over his mind, he typed angrily.

' if ure thinking me that way then u shouldn't befriended me long time ago'

He knew he shouldn't lash it out on her but he could care less and at the end, he blocked her number.

Daniel immediately grab his phone, noticing that he got few missed calls from her makes him felt guilty. He unblock jiwoo back.

After that, numerous unsent message from jiwoo was sended to him, he checked it all and one message caught his eyes:

Jiwoo
Im sorry euigeon, im ready to meet u.