1.8

Today is the day.

Jiwoo shifted uncomfortably on her bed. Contemplating with herself whether its a good choice or not meeting with her internet friend. She bit her nails, a habit she did whenever she felt nervous. Then her phone buzzed on the bed, signalling she got a message:

Euigeon
Im already on my way, cant wait to meet u hehe

With that she immediately get up and check herself for the last time before going down only to be greeted by her brother who was slouching down on the couch with his mouth full of chips.

"Where are you going?" Seongwoo asked, his mouth spit some of the chips. Jiwoo grimace at the sight.

"You uneducate pig, who taught you to speak with mouth full of chips" jiwoo flicked her brother forehead, he pouted.

"Aish whatever. So where are you going?"

"Im going out with a friend"

"Oh so you do have friend"

"Shut up seongwoo"

"Boy or girl?"

"Why do you even bother"

Seongwoo immediately get up from the couch, eyes piercing the young one.

Oh no not this time.

Jiwoo thought to herself. There is always this time when they both fought and seongwoo being the overdramatic-protecting-brother will always nag at her. She sick of it.

"Did you know its late in the evening and there could be any dangerous out-"
"I know oppa, im going out with my guy friend" she said which immediately shut seongwoo up and his lips curls up into a slight smirk.

"Daniel eh?" He wriggles his eyebrows. "What no!" Jiwoo fought back.

"Then who?" "You know what oppa, im pretty late right now so i'll get going first. Bye" jiwoo walked out from her house, shutting the door close behind her. She could still hear seongwoo screaming calling her from inside.

Euigeon
Hey im here already where are you

Jiwoo
I just arrived

Jiwoo
Sorry if im late

Jiwoo
Its just my brother being over-

Jiwoo who was on her phone couldn't finish her sentences as she accidentally run into someone which makes her fell on the hard ground. She groaned.

"Im-im sorry" a male voice spoke.

Damn his voice sound familiar.

"Are you okay— ong jiwoo?" Jiwoo's head perks up at her name— which is actually a wrong choice as her head collided with his chin. They both groans in pain while rubbing the sore parts.

"Can this day get any worse" she grumbles. A deep familiar chuckles could be heard. Jiwoo lift her head.

"Dan-daniel" she stutters while daniel extended his hand for her to take which she gladly took it. He pulled jiwoo up.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked, his eyes looking deep inside jiwoo's.

"Ju-just want to meet a friend of mine" she said lowly. Daniel smile, he had his hand combing through jiwoo's hair while mumbling a cute to her. Jiwoo seems to be flustered as she heard that.

"What are you doing here?" She croaked out, cringing silently at how she sounded.

Man i must be sounded like a frog.

"Meeting a friend" he smiles.

Can he stop smiling bcs if not than my heart gonna flip inside.

"I see our friends are nowhere to be seen so why dont we sit down while waiting for them" jiwoo just nodded her head, following daniel who was pulling her to the nearest bench.

"So who you gonna meet?" Daniel asked as soon as they sat down.

"My boy friend" daniel's eyes went wide. "Your-your what" he stutters. Jiwoo blinked her eyes for a few times before realising what has she said.

"No-not as in my boyfriend. Boy friend with a space in the middle" she said, chuckling slightly at now flustered-daniel.

An oh was all he replied before silence surrounded them.

"You said ure also gonna meet ur friend. I assume a pretty girl? Your girlfriend?" Daniel laughed before nodding in acknowledgement.

"Oh." jiwoo could felt her heart sank.