Chapter 2: Zap Me Out of Here Part 1: Personality Panic

Start from the beginning

Camus wanting to go for a run was unheard of. The man loved sweets to no end and screamed at you whenever you suggested a run, but now he wanted to do it of his own free will.

Of course he could only be acting, but the thing he had just said was too far off Camus to be acting. That machine was real.

"Does any of you have a carrot or something? I'm really craving fruits and vegetables right now" He stated, once again earning looks of shock and despair.

You were ready to faint on the spot, that machine should be illegal, hell why was this show even a thing.

"Wait a minute, how does he turn back again?" Reiji suddenly asked, clearly concerned about Camus' current state.

"Don't worry, the effect from the machine wears off after a few minutes, he'll soon be the same Camus that you all know" the host explained, earning a sigh of relief from all of you.

"That thing can't be real, let me try" Ranmaru suddenly said as he opened the hatch in the long table and walked down to the host who gladly let him into the machine.

Again the machine was closed and reopened a few seconds later. Camus had been escorted back to his spot and was now happily eating a carrot. You tried not to look at him, it was simply to weird.

The doors to the machine opened, but Ranmaru continued to stay in the machine. The host walked up to him and slightly ushered for him to get out, and as he did, the sight that met you was unbelievable. There stood Ranmaru, fidgeting with the hem of his brown sweater looking embarrassed to the floor.

"I'm not overly confident, so please bare with me" he said in a fragile voice.

This time you almost fainted and Tokiya had to catch you before you fell to the ground, but Tokiya was about to hit the floor as well.

Ranmaru was shy and easygoing. That's two things that Ranmaru definitely isn't. You stood up straight again as you looked to Ranmaru with wide eyes.

"Uhm, could you stop looking at me miss, girls makes me nervous" Ranmaru slowly and silently let out.

Your mouth dropped open, but you did as he asked and turned around to look at Eiji who wore the same expression as you.

Ranmaru was escorted up to his former spot, taking small unsure steps as he avoided eye contact with anybody.

Reiji looked like he wanted to say something, but he decided against it.

"Anybody else want to try this wonderful machine?" The host asked as the upbeat melody played in the background again. You were still looking at Eiji who slowly shook his head.

The host seemed to notice Eiji's reluctance and pointed a finger to him.

"You my good sir, come down here" the host declared as a hatch opened in the table in order for Eiji to walk through.

The young boys' eyes grew wide as he stared at the host as he reluctantly walked through the hatch. You sent him a reassuring smile before he entered the machine, which he returned with a slightly uncomfortable one.

"This will be interesting" Eiichi stated as he looked intently to the machine his brother was currently in. You turned to look at Eiichi who seemed to find all this quite amusing, and shook your head. Tokiya did the same and you shared a look of defeat.

Actually this wasn't the reason you were here, you had to find Shining's trophy, but from what you could see on this channel, it wasn't anywhere to be seen.Of course it wouldn't be on the first channel you entered. Raging had probably hidden it in some weird movie or something. You just had to wait for Shining to change the channel. While you did that you might as well enjoy the antics that was happening before you.