Chapter 17

No one's POV
Momo was a bit confused because of Mina.  And Jungkook who know nothing.

Jungkook is a big fan of Chaeyoung, it's not just because of the game, it's because Chaeyoung plays the game too. So every tournament, Chaeyoung is entering the tournament, and he always win. Jungkook knows everything about Son Chaeyoung.

Fast forward. After 2 months

Chaeyoung and Sana are still awkward on each other. There were 25 meetings in 2months and Chaeyoung is the one who is managing it. Chaeyoung is very tired.

Sana, is the one who is always staying at home because Mr. Son told her to not do anything that can make her tired.

Mina's POV
How could all this happen? After two months I cant still move on from him. (Sigh) I really love him. I like badboys, yeah.

"Noona! Son Chaeyoung is playing right now! Omg it's live! He is really a pro." -Jungkook

What the heck. And it's because of my brother who is a die hard fan of him, and always saying Chaeyoung's name.

"Oh, okay ." I replied.

"Ow he says he is very busy the past two months, it's because they are planning of a new update! Woah."-Jungkook

What a stalker. A weird fan of him. Lol

"Woah! A triple kill! Wah daebak~" -Jungkook.

"Yay! I won the bet again! Haha I told them that the SonCo will always win! Lolols~" -Jungkook

"What bet? Are you gambling in that age?"

"U-uh noona it's a bet for the uhh-"-jungkook

"Mom! Dad! Jungkook is gambling online!"

"Yah noona stop! Wth."-Jungkook

"Where is your manners?"

"Mianhae noona."-Jungkook.

"Clean the whole house, I will not tell mom and dad."

"But-"

"No buts."

Aigoo this boy.

I miss my Cub
I miss Chaeng
I miss my BabyBeast
I miss him

Chaeyoung's POV
I miss my penguin
I miss Mina
I miss my BabyPengiun
I miss her

(Sigh) If it's not because of this.

I drew the new concept of the game map. It was nice. I also changed the skills of the Characters. Im typing and typing for some explanation.

After 5 hours, I took a break. I got out of my office and go down to the cafe.
I drank a coffee for my energy is going to increase. Lol, I'm 18 and this is such a torture for me. Look, 25 meetings in two months. And now I look like a 48 year old man, busy for his works. I want to end this work early and go home to take a rest.

As I go up to my office I saw some papers. It's just for the approval of the new update of the game. And I wondered, If my Dad really loves me, why would he do this to me?.

I'm missing my sis now, Aigoo. I bet she cant sleep well every night.

"Mr.Chaeyoung, CEO Son want's to meet you in his office." My secretary said.

"You may leave." And she left.

I got up of my chair and looked at my phone. Aish, I want to play. But My dad is gonna be angry at me if I dont come to his office.

As I am at the front of my dad's office, I knocked twice. And I just go inside.

I bowed to him.

"Take a sit my son."-dad

"I have some news for you."- Dad

"What is it dad?"

"(Sigh) the Ceo Of Minatozaki Company, he gave me a big offer." -Dad

"What?"

"He want's your works to be more attractive to him."-Dad

"Like what?"

"He wants a very speacial one. I know this will be a very hard one to make, he wants you to make another game, and you name the Company, 'SonMinatozakiCo'" - dad

"Alright, this is gonna kill me, but I have a favor to you dad."

"What is it my son?" -Dad

"After I'll finish the work can I go somewhere? Not with Sana? Please?"

"Okay. How much money do you want?" -Dad

"1,000,000,000₩ it's for my hardwork, and for breaking our relationship(mina and me)"

"Okay then."- dad

"Okay, i,ll get going now dad."

I got out of his office.

To be continued
——————————————

Yo guys! This chapter may be short because I'm writing the 2yeon fanfic! Sorry. And I just recovered from my fever lol. Thank you for reading guys!

Vote and Comment 
🤙😬