Chapter 11

Chaeyoung's POV
These two always fight. Jeong and Dahyun. Aigoo I wish I have a younger brother.

"Hey, why are you always fighting?" I asked the two boys

"And where the heck is Tzuyu?" I continued.

"Lemme call her." Jeong said

Phone call.
Jeong: hey tzu, where have you been?

Tzuyu: oh Im on a vacation right now. I'm in the Philippines.

Jeong: oh, okay. When are you going back here?

Tzuyu: maybe next 3 weeks.

Jeong: ok then, see you soon tzu! And have a great vacation.

Call ended.

"What did she say?" I asked Jeong.

"She's in a vacation right now." Jeong replied.

"Oh okay." I said.

Mina's POV
I've been acting cold at him lately. I was jealous because someone yelled at him "saranghae" while we we're walking lately.

Flashback.
"Son Chaeyoung! Saranghae!"
I heard that yell from afar. I know that it is a girl. Chaeyoung was holding my hand but I let go because I'm jealous. And lately. I saw the two of them. Jeong and Him were talking to a girl. Named, Im Nayeon, a transferee that has a big crush on my baby beast.

"Are you still mad at me?" - Chaeyoung

I nodded.

End of the flashback.

I am still mad at him, seeing my boyfriend talking to a girl. I hate it very much.

Jihyo is still with me. She is comforting me even though she do not know what is happening.

Jihyo's POV
Mina and Bro aren't talking since lately. Why? I do not know.

"Unnie, are you okay?" I asked her

"Y-yes Jihyo-yah" she smiled.               

"Bro is everything alright?" I asked bro.

"Yes lil sis, why?" He said

"You two are acting cold to each other lately. Is there something wrong between you two?" I asked

Bro looked at Mina and Mina did the same way too. It is just for a second.

"No." They both said.

"Aigoo just say sorry to her Chaeng." Jeong said.

"Why? I didn't even do anything wrong." -Chaeng

"What did you just said? You didnt do anything wrong? Think about what you did lately while walking, I saw the two of you talking to a girl named IM NAYEON! And you are smiling like you just won the lotto. So is there nothing wrong?!" Mina said.

The four of us were silent and Chaeng broke the silence.

"Baby- it's not what you think she is jus-"

"She is just what?! She is flirting with you! You didn't know that? Huh?!" Mina said angrily.

"Guys please leave us for a while." Bro said

We left and we are gossiping about what happened.

Chaeyoung's POV
The three of them left and I held Mina's wrist and go to a place where no people were going.

"Baby please let me-" My sentence was cutted off.

"What?! Let you explain? I knew it you aren't serious to me." She said

"Baby I'm serious. And I promised that. You don't trust me?" I said.

Her tears fell on her cheeks and she starts wiping it. I let out a deep sigh.
And I wiped her tears and I hugged her.

"I-I'm sorry baby, please forgive me." I told her while I'm hugging her and she is still crying.

"I'm sorry if I'm too sensitive." She said.

"No baby, it's okay. It's my fault." I replied.

Jeong texted me.

Jeong: are you two okay now?

Chaeng: I think so.

"Baby, let's go now." I told her while wiping her tears.

"I don't want to." She said

"Baby do you have a fever? You temp is hot right now." I said while I'm putting my palm on her forehead.

"I don't know baby." She replied.

"Let's go home then." I said.

"No it's okay I can still go to our classes." - Mina

"No you don't want this to be worse right?" I said and she didn't say a thing because she feels cold.

I carried her bridal style, and surprisingly she is not really heavy, is it because of my daily workout?. And I go to the parking lot I saw Jeong, Jihyo and Dahyun there. Jihyo approached me.

"What happened bro?" She asked

"Mina has a fever." I replied.

"Let's cut classes today. Let's just go home." I said.

"Okay let's go." I putted Mina inside my car and to be able to go out, I took off my uniform polo and Changed into a sweater the other three did it too.

To be continued...
______________________________
Readers! I'll update later at 12:00 am so better be ready. Haha

Vote and Comment
🤙😬