Chapter 3

No one's POV
"Arasso If I guess it right lend me 100,000₩ okay?" Chaeyoung said and Jihyo agreed.

Chaeng & Jeong ordered the food while Dahyun was calling someone.
The two girls were at their table playing their phone.

"Hey Chaeng I think you are falling inlove with the transferee girl?" Jeong said.

"Maybe." Chaeng replied

"Chaeng you are a bully and a playboy, don't fall inlove." Jeong said

A few minutes

Their food arrived

"Thank you for the food!" They all said.

Chaeyoung who was busy looking at Mina's pretty face. Mina caught him and his face turned red.

'Wth?' Mina speaking to herself silently.

They finished their food and chaeng ask for the bill.

"Here is the bill sir" the waiter handed the bill.

Total: 120,000₩

He remembered that if Jihyo likes the food he ordered Jihyo will lend him 100,000₩.

Jihyo liked the food.

"Yah Jihyo where is my 100,000₩?"Chaeng asked Jihyo

"Here" Jihyo replied

They left the restaurant and they were full. They go back to Their school and Chaeng suddenly realized Tzuyu was missing.

"Where is yoda?" Chaeng asked Jeong

"Idk maybe she skipped"Jeong replied.

"Oh." Chaeng said

They were at their first subject in the afternoon but suddenly the Principal announced that there will be no class this afternoon.

"Tzuyu made a great choice." Chaeng said.

"Yeah let's hang out a bit." Jihyo said while Mina is with her.

"What is that girl doing there? Aren't she scared that she is with the three bullies? Good luck to her." Someone was gossiping Chaeng heard that but he ignored it.

They were siting on the bench but Jeong Dahyun and Jihyo went to a food stand. Chaeng and Mina were sitting There.

A while later Chaeng broke the silence.

"Hey uhh, you know umm You're pretty." His face turned red while smiling at Mina.

"Um Thanks." Mina smiled too.

"You know? Lately when I met you my heart beats crazy. I didn't know why." Chaeng said bravely.

Mina was shocked at what Chaeng told her. She couldn't speak.

"Oh" Mina said.

3 hours passed by

Jeong Dahyun and Jihyo came back.