Oh my God...

"JACOB?" I say shouting not caring how many weird glances I got I hugged Jacob so tightly, I never wanted to let go.

"Nice to see you too Addy." He says as he loosens my grip and stares into my eyes.

"It's been a while." He says before hugging me again.

Smiling I hugged him back, I had never felt so happy.

"Yeah it has..." I say before getting mad at him for leaving.

Slapping him across the face lightly, I gave him a look that screamed I am so pissed, tell me everything.

"Ok, ok Addison I know were happy right now but I need to ask you something." He says seriously.

Nodding quickly Jacob sighs before looking at me sadly, the smile on my face turns to a frown.

"Did you accept Dad's offer for the mafia?" he asks me making me scoff.

"Ugh, no never just ask..." I stopped myself oh yeah he didn't know about Ryder.

"Ask who?" he says confused.

"Um, no one." I say before I hear the doors open and then close.

"Addison, you took forever so I came to..." Ryder stops his sentence once he looks up at Jacob coldly.

Ryder pulls me closer to him and I roll my eyes as he hand wraps around my waist tightly.

"Addison who is?" Ryder and Jacob both say in union.

Laughing I push away from Ryder and stand in the middle as I watch them both death stare at each other.

"Ryder this is my brother, Jacob this is my, ugh boss." I say turning to both of them and smiling slightly.

Ryder looks up surprised for a bit before speaking.

"Of course I knew that, Ryder Walsh." He says before shaking Jacob's hand awkwardly.

"Jacob Snow." He replies, once they stop shaking hands I quickly think of something to say.

"So, Jacob what are you doing here?" I ask confused, Jacob sighs before nodding at me.

"Ryder, I will be inside in a minute ok?" Ryder nods slowly before leaving into the building.

"So why are you back and what the hell were you doing the whole time you were gone?" I ask while crossing my arms and giving a confused look.

"Addison, I came here to warn you, Dad is big, bigger and powerful than ever if he asks you to do something do it I am going to need your help as well." He says before I nod my head quickly, eager to hear more.

"I know I was gone for a while and I am sorry but I need you to try and find out where dad keeps all of his weapons and plans, where his bases are and where his men lurk, without anyone finding out what your doing can you try and do that for me please?" he asks while I literally jot down notes in my head.

"Oh-ok Jacob." I say before he nods at me and then hugging me.

"Stay safe Addison." He says before kissing my forehead, Smiling I speak confused.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask, he rubs his forehead before he speaks again.

"I will be back soon just remember what you have to do." Nodding slowly, I hugged him again before he runs off into the night.

And then he was gone again and a wave of fear and nausea hit me.

Stumbling a little I made my way back into the ball, while writing notes on my phone for what I had to do.