Jasons intro

"The first thing we probably see when we're born is bright lights, I hope that's what I see when I die too. I know it's gonna happen but at least I'll see mom and dad up there...But for now this is as close as I'm gonna get... in a pelican flying over a city that was once home, that's one of the two reasons why I joined the UNSC... to take back our home, The other reason is... well I already mentioned that earlier. It's sad to see the city from aerial view, the street I used to walk on is now covered in blood both red and purple. The buildings I used to go in now have been destroyed, the friends I used to play with... are all dead."

"Really Jason? Again? Quit your sad thinking, I swear next time when my cantine is empty I'm just going to refill it with your tears."

"That's not going to happen... especially when I put a bullet through it!"

"Hey! You two zip it! Your supposed to kill the enemy not each other!

"Yes sir" I Grumbled, he was right, I want to kill the covenant and hope to get our city back. The thing that really hurts is that no matter how hard I fight my family and friends won't come back. I stopped thinking and continued to watch the buildings below as we flew towards the centre of the city.