Chapter 9: Overwatch

A/N: Hey guys, wow finally you get to meet the people of overwatch. after like what, 8 chapters? I guess I made the beginning to slow haha, but I had fun writing it all. also if there are any mistakes in here, i do apologize, i had to quickly look over this chapter, edit things out i didnt like, and post it real quick, because i want the story to get to the plot that it took 8 chapters to do XD, with that said, i might even post the next chapter after this. after editing it of course. anyways, hope you all enjoy! see ya!

You sat in the cockpit of the ship as it flew to your destination. You adjusted the earpiece in your ear to make sure it was comfortable and not sticking out.

"Can you hear me?" Sombra's voice spoke through.

You put your finger to the earpiece, turning it on, "Yeah, I can hear you."

"Good, remember what you gotta do, and everything will be fine."

The pilot flying the plane spoke up "Were almost there ma'am."

You wiggled a bit in your seat, a bit anxious. It was finally happening. after all this time, you were finally going to meet your father.

You looked down at what you were wearing, It was a Black leather suit, zipped up all the way. Like hell you were going to show any cleavage, you were only sixteen. Around your waist was a utility belt, a small pouch with some necessities like a first aid kit or the holster that held your combat knife. You wore shoe laced heels along with the suit, and black fingerless gloves. Your hair tied up in a (high/low) (bun/ponytail). You had your Katana in its sheathe on your back.

Ramen had been sitting on your lap throughout the entire flight, you stroked his back.

"Ramen." You called him, he looked up at you, ears perked.

"Were going to have to hide the fact I can control dragons, atleast until I tell him ok?" Ramen simply stared at you, but you could guess he understood what you were talking about.

You felt the ship rock a bit, you guessed you had probably landed.

"were here!" the pilot yelled out.

Yep, you were right.

You stood up, Ramen in your arm, holding your katana with your free hand, and waited for the doors to open.

When they did, you were in awe. It was beautiful. The sunset was just so perfect.

"A boat will be waiting for you."

"A boat? why cant you just take me?"

"Because a Talon dropship landing on Overwatch territory is just dumb."

"good point.. but wait how will i explain how i got there? Do i say my boat crashed or something?"

The pilot shrugged, "Make something up."

You walked off the ship. The gates closed and you watched as the ship began to lift off, flying away.

You looked around the small island the ship dropped you off on, and sure enough someone was waving you down at the shores. You walked over to him, waving at him.

"Hey, im here to take you to Watchpoint Gibralter."

"Gibralter?"

The man nodded.

"Its a small rocky island that was used as a base of operations by overwatch, even before its fall."

you made an o shape with your mouth, walking over to the small speed boat, you hopped in, and so did he.

He drove off from shore, and started heading in the direction you guessed was the base.

You reached into your earpiece to contact Sombra.