Jin balled his hand into a fist and shook his head.

"How can I do that?! They are my people! This is my kingdom! I need to protect them!"

"Jin! Now is not the time for that. You are the King. We can't afford to have you killed. I want you to promise me that you will remain strong no matter what. We cannot let the humans erase our entire existence. So, please..."

She choked on her tear that fell through. Her voice weakened and she squeezed Jin's arms which she held.

"Mother...I... I understand."

The Queen took in a deep breath and looked up at Jin with determination. She opened the gate and pushed Jin inside. Jin gasped and he was given a time to react as his mother immediately shut the gate closed.

Jin banged the gate and shouted desperately for his mother.

The door which they came from was broken and the humans rushed inside. The Queen drew her sword and smiled.

"Long live the King."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin gasped and shot up on the bed. He panted as he woke up too suddenly because of the nightmare. He brought his shaky hands up and covered his face as he was reminded of the previous night.

He still couldn't grasp onto the fact that his kingdom was attacked. He wished it was just a nightmare and that he would wake up and find his parents and his people smiling at him. However, he knew very well that it was indeed a reality.

"Oh. You are awake."

The sudden unfamiliar voice snapped him out of his thoughts. However, he felt like he've heard that voice before. Jin turned to look at the blonde stranger who came into the room with a plate of toast and cup of water.

Jin stared at the man and then looked around the room. Only then he realised that he was in a stranger's house. Moreover, a human.

He gulped as the man moved closer to him. The man placed the plate and cup on the side table and turned to him.

Jin flinched and immediately went into a defence mode by bring his hands up to protect himself when the man reached his hand out to touch him. He thought the man was going to hit him but all the person did was feel his body heat by placing the back of his hand against Jin's forehead.

Jin looked up when he heard a soft chuckle passed through the other's lips. He put his hands down when the man distanced himself a bit so that Jin was comfortable. It was then he managed to take a good look at the man.

The person had sharp cat-like eyes and soft pink lips. He had a pale skin and his messy blonde hair which complemented to his looks. He also looked like he just woke up a few minutes ago.

"It's a good thing that your fever had went down. But how are you feeling? Okay?"

Jin just stared at the person blankly.

"Do you not understand Korean?"

Still, there was no reply and the person scratched his head in confusion.