Then, I began to realize that the books that got the most attention where books with "Bad Boy" in the title and ones with sex on their covers. So, I decided to do what my friends introduced me to Wattpad to do, write romance books with sex in them. I wasn't into these kinds of books. They made me cringe, but I knew that people would still read them out of curiosity. So, I wrote "My Jealous Boss" which obviously stemmed from "Fifty Shades of Grey", a book that I read a few lines of and couldn't finish, and then I began to write this book when it was finished. "My Envious Teacher", which again, I was inspired to write from "Pretty Little Liars". I thought a situation where a co-worker or a student falling for the higher up was exciting. Maybe the co-worker and the boss might be okay to society but the teacher and student situation is not okay. Whether they are around the same age or not. Let me tell you now why I've changed my mind.

   This is what happened to me in 2016 and why this story makes me sick. You may be more mature and you may have a stronger mind than I do, but I thought I did and I still found myself in this situation. I've never told anyone about this but my best friend and she, being younger than I was, thought it was a cute situation. Older now, I know it wasn't. And it's my warning to you.

DO NOT LET ANYONE MAKE YOU FEEL IMPORTANT. LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU LET OTHERS TRY TO LOVE YOU. KNOW YOURSELF BEFORE YOU LET OTHERS TRY TO KNOW YOU. BECAUSE IF A PERSON KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF, YOU BECOME OPEN TO MANIPULATION.

     Again, I was seventeen and 3/4 and in my first year of college. I had joined a program and because I wasn't the greatest at math, I was forced to take tutoring. From the beginning, I was being told by friends that he's going to be hot and that most guys with his name were. I'll call him, Tim. I'm not blaming my friends because I know that I told them that they were stupid and that the idea was completely stupid, but still fell for it.

      When I went to tutoring, the guy wasn't as good looking to me as I thought and my friends thought he would be. In fact, I saw nothing in him at all and never felt compelled to go to class on a Friday morning. He was Hispanic and about five seven or eight. He wore huge glasses and always wore a hat or a beanie and he had a long smile that never went away. Now that I think about it, he kind of creeps me out. But that's NOW.

     The class was made up of three girls. One girl being about twenty-three to twenty-five. She was pretty, with long dark hair and she was extremely curvy. She knew the math like the back of her hand and told us that she only took tutoring because she was nervous about taking the math class.

The other was older than us both. She was about thirty and up but she was blonde and pretty and she had a Russian accent (which obviously meant she was Russian). She, like me, had no idea how to do the work and had a hard time understanding it.

They both dressed up to come to class, probably busy with adult life. While I was just the girl who were plaid, button up shirts and sweatshirts and pants to school. I didn't care much about make up at the time and only wore eyeliner because I thought it was fun to do. I thought I was a tomboy and I thought that acting more like a guy because society made it cool, made me cool. Today, I still act a little tomboyish but I dress the way I want and wear make up because I do what makes me happy and people find me attractive because of that ( but we'll get to that a little later).

   "Tim", the tutor had told us that he didn't care if we came or not. Attendance to tutoring was mandatory but he was okay with us not coming. So, the girl who knew everything stopped coming. And one day, the other one skipped as well. I never skipped before that one day.

    I went to class alone and sat with Tim for about ten minutes in a session that was meant to be an hour and a half. Then he let me know that the Russian girl wasn't coming. I was fine with that because I grew around mainly with boys and never cared about being alone with them. Unlike one of my best friends, I never flipped out around them because I never understood why she would. I had even considered myself Asexual back then (another reason why people followed me on Wattpad).