Chapter 19- Old Harley

I sat in Billie's jeep waiting for Leon to pull up to the house. The bass from the house was vibrating the ground and looking at Winston before, I knew he wasn't that kind of guy. This was all Sarah.

Leon's car pulled up behind us. He got looking completely different. He wore a bomber jacket and skinny jeans, things he never wore with Sarah.

He wasn't the only person who looked different.

Billie and I got out of the his jeep.

Leon's brows raised when he saw me.

I had pulled my hair back into a ponytail and I wore a black leather jacket, deep blue jeans and military boots. I walked over to him and smiled. "You look good."

"You look...ready," he chuckled. "Is this you being ready to take Sarah down or you just dressing like yourself?"

"I think it's both. A little more of the latter though," I smirked.

Billie stood nervous. He had been acting weird all afternoon.

"You okay, Bill?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Let's just...go."

"We have to wait for Jenny."

Leon looked at me. "Jenny's doing this too?"

"Yeah. She wants revenge just as much as we do."

"I think we should meet her inside," Billie rubbed his hands together.

"Billie," I furrowed my brows at him. "You sure you're okay?"

"I freaking will be," he nodded.

"We all will," Jenny appeared beside Leon.

"Hi," I smiled at her.

"Hi," she smiled back.

"Okay," I looked at the house. "Let's do this."

We walked up the front lawn and made out way into the house.

The place was packed more than I thought it would be.

Winston was running around the house shouting at everyone like the nerdy kid who throws a party in every teen movie.

"Don't touch anything," he shouted. His eyes landed on me. He sighed and walked over to me. "Hi."

"You look exhausted," I giggled.

"I am. This is ridiculous. I did not invite all of these people. I told my parents to go out so I can have a little get together with my friends. Sarah always does this."

I shook my head then I put both hands on his shoulders. "Dont worry. We'll fix this."

He furrowed his brows. "How?"

"You'll see. Just know, I have something for you later." I looked up at Leon. "We need to split up. She can't see us together. Not yet."

He nodded then he walked away.

Jenny walked another direction.

I looked at Billie. "We're sticking together," I smiled.

He nodded.

We walked towards the kitchen.

Sarah sat up on the counter handing out drinks. Her jaw dropped when she saw me. She quickly jumped down from the counter and walked over to me. "What are you wearing?"

"Uh- I don't pay attention to brands," I titled my head.

"This isn't like you at all."

"Isn't it?" I raised a brow.