Two Little Feet

Começar do início

"Okay. As soon as Charlotte comes, we'll go out." I kiss his lips

"Well since the girls are going to have Sabrina time all day." He picks me up, "I might as well have you this morning, show you how much I like you like you."

I laugh, "What about Dakota? She's going to hear us." I state

He smirks, "The master room she's in is soundproof Love. We can make all the noise we want." And with that he runs upstairs, carrying me.

"Wait, what about my food." I say as he carries me upstairs to his room. "Forget the food." He chuckles

******************************

After making love with Gabe, I took a shower. My clothes were still in my old room that Dakota is now sleeping in. I'm thinking about giving her that room or talking Gabe into sleeping in there.

After my shower, I slip on my robe and walk out of bathroom. Gabe was still lying-in bed, naked under the sheets. He motions me toward him. I hop on the edge of the bed and crawl towards him. He pulls me close to him and kiss my lips passionately. I pull away, "As much as I would love to go round two, I have to get ready."

He pulls me closer, pinning me on his body, "Come on baby, Zach and Char won't be here for another hour." He begins to kiss my neck, causing me to moan. He pulls the string off my robe and takes off my robe, leaving me naked. He kisses my chest and grab my ass. I moan and kiss his forehead. Before Gabe could do anything else, the doorbell ring. "And that's Zach and Charlotte." I get out of bed with Gabe. I notice the boner showing through his briefs, "Uhm... Don't you think you need to get rid of that?" I point down

Gabe looks down, "Shit!" He yells, "Look at what you do to me Love." He winks at me and laughs.

I laugh and walk back to my bedroom, finding something for me and Dakota to wear. After I got done getting dress, I got Dakota dress also. I decided to turn one of my big graphic shirts into a dress for her to wear. She was going to wear that until she found something to wear at the mall. Gabe gave me a pair of Charlotte's shoes that she left here for here to wear right now. I threw away her old clothes and shoes. Once we were ready, we walk downstairs to see Gabe and Charlotte watching T.V. Gabe was wearing just grey sweatpants. "Hi Charlotte."

She looks at me and runs towards me, "Sabrina!" She hugs me, "Who's this Sabrina?"

"Sabrina this is my little sister Dakota. She's the same age as you."

"Hi, my name is Dakota Miller and I'm nine."

"I'm Charlotte Renzo and I'm nine!" They both smile

"Okay girls." I chuckle, "Now that we have introduced each other, let's go to the mall." They both run to the door. Once they open the door, they ran outside.

Before I could go outside, Gabe grab my arm and sits me on his lap, "You're forgetting something."

"No I'm not." I show him my car keys and my wallet, "I got my keys and my credit card."

Gabe bought me a Honda Civic a few months ago just for me to drive around.