Chapter Sixteen

En başından başla

I love that their bond continued to grow day by day. She's honestly turned into a daddy's girl and I'm actually glad that she did. I didn't think that she'd have a chance to experience that because her dad doesn't want anything to do with her and guys now a days tend to not want to deal with someone who has a child, especially if that child isn't theirs.

"I'm ready." I announced my presence. Jayceon turned and smiled, "It's about time. You took all day." He exaggerated.

"Boy whatever." I shrugged.

He walked up to me with Ava on his hip and her diaper bag on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "You look... beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." I blushed and shoved my face into his chest. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. He pulled me downstairs where everybody was. I greeted everyone and then we all headed out to eat.

Since I took too long, according to the guys, we decided to go to a Chinese Buffet. We pulled up and all went into the restaurant.

"Hi, are you dining or are you to go?" A Chinese woman asked.

"Dining." Mel replied. The woman showed us to a U-shaped booth. We all sat down and ordered our drinks.

"Babe, ask for a high chair for Ava." I told Jayceon.

"Nah, ima hold her. She's good." He replied while playing with her fingers. See this is why I'm falling fast for this man. He treats me like a queen and Ava like a princess.

"Okay." I replied before getting up and grabbing a plate. I put my favorites on a plate which was; fried rice, oyster chicken, honey chicken, crab meat, and two jalapeño crab meats. Those are my absolute favs and I always get those when I come here.

I sat down and started digging in. Jayceon sat down onside of me and fed Ava in between bits for himself.

Can he get anymore perfect? I thought.

A few minutes later everyone sat down and started eating their foods while talking and laughing up a storm. It's good to be back with the crew again.

Delonda cleared her throat, "So Jayceon have you had enough time now?" She questioned.

What the fuck she talking about? Lord, please don't make me get out of character today.

"Why are you bringing that up here? In front of everyone?" He asked her still feeding Ava.

I raised an eyebrow, "What the hell's she talking about Jayceon?" He looked at me, then at Delonda, and then back at me again, "Nothing baby. It's not important." He replied.

"Not important? NOT IMPORTANT?!" Delonda yelled, "So getting my brother out of jail isn't important to you anymore Jace?" She's really causing a scene and bringing unnecessary attention to us.

"Look, calm down with the yelling. You're causing a scene." I told her. She turned to me and rolled her eyes. I know this bitch didn't.

"Is it important Jayceon?" She questioned. He shrugged looking her in her eyes.

She chuckled and nodded, "Since everyone's so in the dark, I'll let you all know. Remember the plan that Jayceon and I came up with? You know pretending that we're getting married to take my dad down? Yeah, well Jayceon promised that we would resume the plan and that he'd help me again in a week. That was two weeks ago."

I looked at Jayceon so fast I swear I almost broke my neck, "What the fuck is she talking about?" I slowly asked.

"Babe, I was gonna tell you, but we were doing so good and I didn't want to ruin that." He pleaded.