Nashville

Time Lapse~ 10 Hours

Danica POV

Oh my gosh it's been 10 hours. I'm like, completely bored but I'm still freaking out because of that techno-organic business and Bee being a robot. Oh my god I have said so many secrets to him. This. Is. So. Weird. My brother is passed out in the back, oh poor boy he's too young to go through this where your sister isn't really your sister. Bumblebee is driving himself. That still sounds weird... Well, we are in Nashville, Tennessee, so probably 14 more hours till we get to moms.

Bumblebee turned to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I jumped because, well, still freaked out. Bumblebee sighed, "Your scared of me, aren't you?" I looked at him, my blue eyes staring into his. I looked outside the window and said, "Just a little dazed." I looked back at him and continued, "It's not every day you find out your car is a 30ft robot from a distant planet called Cybertron and also figure out your not completely human and also figure out your parents aren't your parents."

Bumblebee smirked and laughed, "Yea, that's kinda true." I snorted and looked at my brother. I sighed, "And my brother isn't really...my brother..." Bumblebee looked at me as a tear rolled down my cheek. I growled and quickly wiped it away. I could see that Bumblebee noticed, and I quickly turned away from him and my brother and stared out the window.

Bumblebee sighed, "What's wrong?" I didn't dare to look at him. Bee grabbed my shoulder and gently turned me around. He said, "You can trust me. Just like you did when you didn't know I was a giant robot." I sighed, "Bee...I'm just...my life has been a lie. My family isn't real and I don't know who the hell my real father is!" Bumblebee's eyes were full of sorrow when I said that. I tried to control my tears but they just burst out. Oh my gosh I haven't cried in 8 years. Bumblebee drove off the road and parked.

"It's ok, Danica. Just let it out." Bumblebee tried to soothe me but it really wouldn't work. It felt so good to cry. My cries kinda woke up Ryan and now he's crying because I'm crying. I tried to shut him up but he wouldn't stop crying. Bumblebee was freaking out, I was freaking out, my brother was freaking out, oh it is a fun time we are having here. I finally got control of my crying as I tried to control my brothers. He began to whimper, "D-Danica, d-do you hate m-mom and d-dad and me b-because we n-never told you t-that your half r-robot?"

I frowned and pulled my brother in for a hug. I whispered in his ear, "I love you, dad, and mom. Even though we are not biologically siblings, I'll love you and protect you till the end of our time. Your my little brother." Ryan stopped his crying and I got him back in his seat and buckled him in. Bumblebee's holoform was gone, he was probably trying to give us some space. But then I heard him ask through the radio, "You...wanna drive?" I smiled, hell yea I want to drive! I hopped into the drivers seat and Bumblebee turned himself on. That still sounds freaking weird. I got back on the road and as we drove, we passed by a Taco Bell. My brother started hopping around and pointed to the exit that lead to the Taco Bell and began to chant, "Taco Bell! Taco Bell!"

I laughed, "We ain't going there. We are going to get some real good food. Guess who were gonna see, Ryan." Ryan thought for a moment but then he started freak out, laughing, "Aunt Sadie! Aunt Sadie!" I nodded as I went off another exit.

Time Lapse: 2 hours No POV

Danica, Bumblebee, and Ryan had made it to Aunt Sadie's, and they had a big welcome from their aunt. Potatoes, steak, dinner rolls, and Dr. Pepper, they had it all. Their Aunt Sadie was the best cook around. Now, they are still traveling down the road, trying to reach New York.

Danica took a break from driving and sat in the back with her brother, playing rock, paper, scissors. As Danica beat her brother, she could feel her phone vibrate in her pocket. It was her father. Danica sighed and answered.

~Danica and her fathers convo~

Danica: Yes, father?

Mark: Danica...I'm...I'm so, so sorry. I...I was really drunk, dear.

Danica: You really need to get that under control dad, if Bee-

Mark: So that's the asshole's name! He freaking almost stepped on me, that big ass freaking robot!

Danica: Dad! He was trying to protect me from your drunk ass!

Mark: ...I'm sorry. The hangover is making me cranky...how's Ryan?

Danica: He's fine. Look, dad, I've got to go. Kinda in the middle of something.

Mark: Can I talk to him?

Danica: He is really tired dad.

Mark: ....ok. Tell him I love him. And I love you too.

Danica: ....I love you too, dad.

~Hangs up~

Danica looked at her brother and he looked back at her. She rubbed his shoulder as he laid down in her lap. Ryan whispered, "Can you sing me a lullaby? The Irish one?" Danica smiled and rubbed his head. She said, "Sure, bud." She began to sing quietly,

Tu larula ralura

Tu larula lie

Tu larula ralura

Hush, now don't you cry

Tu larula ralura

Tu larula lie

Tu larula ralura

That's an Irish lullaby...

Ryan drifted off to his dreamland as Danica finished the lullaby. She smiled as she looked at how peaceful he was. She had always looked out for her younger brother, she always thought it was her duty. When their mother left, she basically took care of him every day when their father was taking care of the farm. Now she had to make sure her whole family was safe now that she knows that she was connected to a Great War from a distant planet. Danica sighed, also very tired like her brother. She laid her head back and she slowly closed her eyes, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

((I don't know if I correctly spelled that song, but I tried to sound it out. It is an Irish lullaby that my mother always sang to me, also.))