Chapter 12-----The Ride

Promised a new chap this week, but my mother surprised me with a 3 week overnight camp. Great. anyways no iternet or anything so im really sorry about that. But here ya go darlings.

Last night my feelings were something I'm still working out. Usually I would feel sad if someone told me I was useless, but it was like I was hit in the head with the truth. So I left with dry drool on my lower cheek and walked along the warm sand. As I hiked up towards the road, the memories of everything came rushing at me, flooding and overwhelming my brain. Shit. I had school today. Isn't it funny how for you everything could feel numb and crazy, while the rest of the world is still carrying on as if nothing was happening. 

I walked along thinking about what I was supposed to do now. No money. No ride. No friends. No hope what-so-ever. So that left my options at an overwhelming 0. Perhaps I could call my non-existent boyfriend to come pick me up. Good idea Liz. How intelligent you've become. As I pondered up the continuous ways of not getting home- or what was left of my "home" with Macy, I noticed and all too familiar car driving down the highway I was by. I knew all too well by the license that read "PRINC3S" that it was my long lost, sister-like, best friend of mine, Cassidy Evans. What a perfect topping to my recent 24 hours. 

I tried to keep my head low as I dragged my groggy self down the sidewalk, but when the bitch spots ready-to-eat meat, nothing stops her. She pulled her silver- state of the art- Lexus over and looked my up and down. Right as I thought she was going to make some commentary on how much of a disgusting drag I was- she almost gave me a heart attack. She spoke, "Need a ride".

The nest 20 minutes might have been the most awkward I had ever experienced. You see, Cassidy wasn't your typical rich-bitch, plastic, slut bag, popular girl. She was not stupid. She thought for herself-and everyone else- but she knew exactly what was going on. Always ready to strike, always hunting for her prey. Oh no, you would not want to get your image of Ms. Evans murky, because she would pick you out and make it clear. You might even call her a genius, but in no upside down, fucked up universe, would anyone consider her as anything else but a snake-like bitch. And as these thoughts filled my head, I looked over and remembered that that "snake-like bitch" just picked me up in a time of need and was currently giving me a ride to what others might call a temporary home (Macy's). The only standing question that could mind boggle anyone was: why? 

She kept her eyes on the road, and I tried to also, but I couldn't help but stare...I mean what the fuck? She randomly shows a small gesture of kindness to a girl she almost pummeled a few days ago. That would cause anyone to try to stare their way into the other persons brain to see what was malfunctioning. 

"Do you find something on my face interesting, Elizabeth?"

I didn't like the way my name sounded in her mouth. I wanted to snatch it right out and make sure it couldn't sneak back into her voice.

She cleared her throat.

I was so surprised she had broken the silence I'm pretty sure my eyebrows were just oddly twitching for a few seconds before I could speak. 

"Uh, no. I was just, no."
"You were just, no. Well that's a satisfactory answer."

Even sarcasm, which was like my first language, seemed all jumbled up when she spoke it. Had the world gone mad?

"Well if you must know I was contemplating the fact that someone- you, of all people- picked me up at 6:40 in the morning off a highway sidewalk and offers me a ride, which I then surprisingly accepted. It's especially amusing since only a few days ago that same girl offered me a very "nice request" to not wear the same shoes as her. She even went as far as yelling at me for it- but very "nicely" of course."

At this point her blue eyes looked red from here. Had I gone too far? yes. Had I pressed some buttons? yes. Was I dead? undoubtedly. I had never seen such intense rage before-not even from my father, because he just yelled, but this girl- she was so infuriated she didn't have anything to say. Somehow, that made me fear her even more. 

I realize this chapter is really short, but chillax it's summer, I have way more time on my hands to write. Also, I'm pretty sure my mother's bold and REALLY FUN surprises have come to an end. I also really only ended the chap where I did -tbh- because isn't it kind of a cool/weird/kind-of- suspensful ending? Anyhow... DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

and love, my darling have a fabulous day, night , fuck whatever. Love ya'll bai.

P.S- did anyone else notice my strange addiction for hyphens in this chappie? tell me in the comments if you did- bye bye for real.