Chapter 5-----First Party

• Dedicated to Slycats

Dear Slycats, I will be writing WAY more this next week and I might even get more than 2 chapters in. The next few chapters will most definitely have some more action then the first few, but I hope you can enjoy a little drunk action ;)

HAPPY READINGS

~

A party? I honestly didn't know what to say. I had to make up some kind of excuse because I could under no circumstances let BEN take me to my first party. Or could I?

No. No this is wrong.

"I-I don't have anything to wear. So I can't go sorry." 

Ben just kept driving. The nerve of him! He was completely blocking me out! 

"So are you gonna call your aunt?"

"Yes. I'm going to call her so that she can pick me up."

"And how exactly will she find you. In-case you didn't notice, I'm driving you to  party, and she has no idea where I am right now."

"Well that's why I'm going to call her."

"Go ahead."

"Um....Can I please borrow your phone?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Ben!"

"Liz!"

"Meanie."

"Gorgeous."

"What?"

"What? I didn't say anything."

"Oh my god just let me borrow your phone."

"No."

I grumbled and sank into my seat. Did Ben just call me gorgeous? I felt butterflies tickle the bottom of my stomach. Seriously though, I had never been to a party and I wasn't exactly the queen of social life. 

"Wait so, don't you have your own phone?"

"I do, but I don't have service on it anymore."

"Why?"

"Because...I..."

"What?"

"I can't pay for it."

That was the most embarrassing question he could have ever asked me. I felt awful. I felt my cheeks flush a deep shade of red, and I tried to look away from Ben. I just wanted to avoid anyone else knowing about the deep shit I was in, but still, I could feel his gaze burning the back of my head as I looked out the window. My father stopped paying for a lot of things about a moth back, so my phone's service was cut off right on time. Obviously I didn't have a job, and I was not about to ask Macy for more then she had already given me. I really wanted to work, but I didn't know where, plus exams were coming up in school, and I didn't have the time. 

"So, do you need to call your aunt?" Ben asked me.

"Yes", I responded bluntly.

He handed his phone over to me and I dialed Macy's number. 

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me Liz."

"Oh hey honey what do you need?"

"Uh, I was wondering if I could go to a party with my um...friend, Ben."

"Sure! Wait is he your boyfriend?"

"No!"

"Okay whatever you say..."

"He's not my boyfriend!" I screeched, forgetting that Ben was still in the car.