Unknown feelings

I don't own these characters.

Ravens POV:

I was in the deepest depths of my mind. I was being knocked over the head by huge metal polls, over and over again. My head was bleeding and it stung badly.

"Get up!" a voice cried.

"Is this the best the great enchantress Raven can do? Pathetic." Another voice mocked.

"Please...stop.." I pleaded while I helplessly lay on the ground.

I was wacked over the head again, forming a big gash in my head. A white light suddenly came out of nowhere and I was pulled out of that horrible place. I was surrounded by meadows filled with flowers and the sky was pink. A cloud came down from the sky and picked me up. I was exhausted, and drifted off into a peaceful sleep as the cloud floated in the sky.

~ Time jump ~

I squinted my eyes, I was surrounded by something soft and warm. I heard low purring, I opened my eyes. It was something green? Green fur..? Wait but.... Beastboy? Why was I in Beastboys arms? Did I get knocked out? I had so many questions. He was fast asleep and holding me tight but, gently and I was latched onto him. I struggled to break free of his grasp but, I gave up. We were like that for a couple more minutes but then I felt him slowly move away.

"Are you feeling any better raven?" Beastboy asked me, opening his eyes and letting go of my embrace. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"A little...." I said. "What happened?" I asked scratching my head. OW! I groaned as blood trickled threw the bandages.

He transformed into his human form and put his hand on my head, stopping the blood. "Don't do that." He said sternly. "You were given a really hard blow to the head and you went flying threw some buildings and crashed into the road. So, I took you home and wrapped your head. You were having nightmares and I stayed to make sure you were okay."

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Probably eating dinner, the suns setting didn't you look out the window?"He said with a chuckle. We've been asleep for a while, guess we were too comfortable" He said nervously. "Your probably mad at me though so I'll go now." He got up to leave but, for some reason I didn't want him to go..

"Beastboy could you get me some soup?" I asked shyly.

He smiled which made my heart beat faster. "Sure rae." He said, and walked out of the room.

Beastboys POV:

I had butterflys in my stomach. I knew Raven was upset about it but that was the best sleep I ever had.

I made my way to the kitchen were everyone was eating dinner. When I walked in they looked at me but didn't say anything, they just exchanged looks with each other. They were all quiet and I was curious as to why, usually they were all really talkative especially cyborg. I looked through the cupboards and found some chicken soup.

"So my dudes, how was the battle?" I asked trying not to sound awkward.

"We won and brought him to jail as usual." Cyborg said. "What did you do BB?"

"Oh, I just put some bandages on Ravens head and put her to bed, that's all." I said boiling some water.

"Is that really all?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, what about your beauty sleep?" Cyborg said trying to contain his smile.

I blushed bright red.

"Look Beastboy, what are you and Raven doing exactly?" Robin asked.

"We're not doing anything, I just wanted to make sure she was okay." I groaned.

"Beast boy do you and Raven of the feelings of affection towards each other?" Starfire asked. I blushed even more.

"No, Raven hates me as always." I mumbled

"So, it is you who has feelings? Is that why you are making her dinner? She asked curiously.

What? No! Of course not. I said in an annoyed tone. I wasn't sure if I liked her, I mean when we were on the roof last night I just felt something. It was all so sudden, I didn't know what to think.

"Is Raven feeling any better?" Robin asked.

"She said she's a little better but, cinder block really did a number on her. She has a gash in her head." I said.

"Beastboy this is serious, we need to take her to the infirmary." Robin said in concerned.

"It's fine." Cyborg replied. "Raven can heal herself can't she? It would be best to have her rest anyways. As long as BB's taking care of her she'll be fine." He said winking at me.

"Oh shut up." I mumbled, taking the food the Raven.

~ In ravens room ~

"Rae I got your soup." I said as I entered.

"Thanks." She said with a weak smile.

Raven smiling? That's new, she must be really sick. I thought to myself. "Your gonna have to sit up if your eating." I said.

She rolled her eyes and tried to sit up but, the bloodloss and her fever had made her really weak. I told her to lean forward so, she did. I picked up her pillows and adjusted them so she could sit up comfortably.

"Do you think you can eat by yourself?" I asked turning my head because I didn't want her to see me blush.

"No, it's okay I'll just use my powers." She tried to pick up a spoon but dropped it on the floor.

"Yeah that's not happening. C'mon, open wide." I said picking up the spoon and feeding it to her. We talked for a little bit but, most of It was just a bunch of fluff.

Ravens POV:

When Beastboy had finished feeding me I was really tired. I had lied earlier when I told him I felt better. Honestly, I was feeling worse I just didn't want him to worry too much.  He asked if I wanted more but, I told him I was tired.

"I'll leave you alone then." He started to walk away but, a part of me was sad that he was going. What's wrong with you? I asked myself. This is Beastboy were talking about here..I didn't stop him from leaving though, I needed time to think.

Long chapter today, I wrote this yesterday but It was like 1am and like most teenagers I have school. So, I just decided to finish up and spell check everything today. I gotta do my homework now, goodnighttt <3.