Sweet dreams

I do not own these characters.

Ravens POV:

I was awaken by the blaring noise of the crime alarm. "What time is it?" I asked myself looking at my alarm clock. "12pm? I over slepted." I said rubbing my head, I had a pounding headache.

Titans! It's Cinderblock, he's terrorizing the city! Robin called.

"Guess I should get up, we have work to do." I changed out of my pajamas and put my leotard on then, pulled my cloak towards me with my magic. I lazily walked staggering a little, "argh." I stopped and leaned on the wall this headache was really getting to me.

"Man, Don't these guys ever get tired of the same old routine?" Cyborg said.

I made it to the living room, everybody gave me a worried look. I was pailer than usual if that was possible yet, my cheeks were rosy and I had dark circles under my eyes.

"Friend Raven, you do not look so well. Are you feeling okay?" Starfire asked as she floated over to me feeling my forehead. "Oh, your hot! You must have a fever."

"No, I don't."I snarled. "I'm the daughter of an intergalactic demon, I don't get sick. Besides, there's no way I could be sick it's summer, you can't get sick during summer."

"Well actually Rae, It was kind of chilly last night when we were on the roof." Beast boy said.

"Ouuu, what were you guys doing on the roof?" Cyborg said in a teasing tone, raising his eyebrows.

"We wer-" Beast boy started but I cut him off. "We couldn't sleep and went to the roof for fresh air." I said in annoyance.

"Guys we don't have time for this. Raven, if your not feeling well you really should stay home if you've never been sick you don't know whether or not this will interfere with your powers." Robin said.

"I'm fine". I said trying to reassure them.

"Okay but take it easy" Robin said with a smile.

~ Time jump ~

I flew a little lower than Starfire and Beastboy. Cyborg had offered to give me a ride but, I refused. As always cinder block was smashing the road, knocking over signs and flinging cars everywhere. We stood there for a second waiting robins command. As soon as he shouted, Titans go! We were engaging in battle. Cyborg started blasting him with his cannons, while Starfire shot her starbolts. Robin ran up the side of a wall and kicked cinder block in the face which, made him stumble. Beast boy turned into a triceratops and rammed him with his horns which, cracked his shell. I started casting my incantation, Azarath Metrion Zinthos! But as I tried to lift the cars up with my powers I felt weak and I had to summon a lot of strength to lift them. My blow made cinder block fall to his knees but, it wasn't enough. He got back up, suddenly my head started pounding again. "Argh" I groaned.

"Raven watch out!" Beast Boy yelled.

Cinderblock hit me with a hard blow to the head and I went flying threw some buildings and smashed into the ground.

Raven!

Beast Boys POV:

"Shit, that was a hard hit!" I was really worried. "I knew she should've stayed at the tower.." I thought clenching my fists.

"Beast boy, go get Raven!" Robin yelled. "I thought this would happen she needs to get back to the tower, we'll take care of this and you take care of her!"

I blushed a little as Robin said that but, this was no time, I needed to hurry. "Got it!" I yelled back as I transformed into a pterodactyl. I found her a couple blocks down, I carefully picked her up and headed back to the tower.

There was blood on her head and she was unconscious so, I tried to be as gentle as possible. I didn't know what to do exactly since, Cyborg handled the medical stuff. I just wiped up the blood and put some bandages on her head.

"I guess I should put her in her bed.." I thought to myself. I carried her gently with her head resting on my arm. I set her down in bed and stood there for a minute thinking.

"Should I stay? But, what if she gets mad?" I pondered a little bit more, while she was sleeping she started groaning and mumbling things. She squinted her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows as she mumbled "stop....please.."

"She's probably having nightmares." I couldn't come to terms with a decision.. "Oh, screw it I need to do what's best and be there for her." I changed into a tiger and climbed into her bed, pulling her closer to me, and tenderly cradling her in my arms. She unconsciously nuzzled her head deep into my chest. She was burning up, her entire body warm. I let out a low purr, goosebumbs ran up my skin and my heart beated fast as I kissed her on the head "Sweet dreams Rave."

Okay I'm sorry that almost every sentence has a comma. I'm just trying to get my pounctuation right here. Now that i've gotten beast boy on board with having feelings for Raven, I need to get Raven on board. That's what i'm gonna be during next chapter which, I might write tmr but, I should do some more work on my Mileven Fanfic...Hope you enjoyed! Goodnight Babes <3

P.S  I got the whole tiger idea from this fan art I saw of Beast boy and Raven sleeping togther so, I thought it would be cute to put it in my story.